If you are passionate about people, this is a great opportunity to make a difference by crafting and driving the human capital agenda in our shoe production factory in Sidoarjo, Indonesia.
Being the HR leader in the unit, you are responsible for the overall human capital management and organisational development activities in the unit. This position is one of the key members of the management team and reports directly to the Managing Director of the factory. Being the HR leader in the unit, you are responsible for the overall human capital management and organisational development activities in the unit. This position is one of the key members of the management team and reports directly to the Managing Director of the factory.
Key tasks and responsibilities of this position is summarised as below:
1. Responsible for Human Capital agenda for local unit headcounts and provide HR leadership to guide and develop HR team.
2. Develop, manage, and direct unit HR function, comprising but not limited to:
- Workforce Planning (inclusive of recruitment, staff, budgeting)
- Organizational Development
- Training and Personal Development
- Compensation & Benefits
3. Ensuring right resources and competencies in the respective departments. Initiation of succession planning and employee development program.
4. Function as the HR Business partner to Managing Directors and Directors in the unit.
5. Primary lead to drive people performance culture in the unit.
6. Primarily the custodian of unit HR policies and procedures.
7. Responsible for HR communication, corporate culture, and employee relationship activities:
- To manage communication effort/activities to educate the workforce on company values, and appropriate work behaviours in the organization
- To manage the employee relation program where necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- Tertiary academic education with knowledge in HR, or general business management
- Preferably, but not mandatory, with few years of relevant working experience in people management / development in manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience in creating and managing HR policies and procedures
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience in talent management, talent development and succession planning processes and programs
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience in partnering with and supporting senior management team preferred
- Good communication and influencing skill
- Due to Indonesia’s work permit restriction, only Indonesian will be considered for this position. Competent English in both speaking and writing is required.
Work location for this position: Sidoajo, Indonesia