This is an exciting time to join ECCO as we continue to expand our finance team throughout MEA!
Some career choices have more impact than others. When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. BE DIFFERENT AND FIT IN!
Your responsibilities as Retail Accountant:
• Posting and reconciliation of Sales and COGS.
• Stock reconciliation.
• Cash and credit cards reconciliation.
• Cooperation with the store managers during stock takes.
• Retail invoicing of transfers between stores.
• Contact point for stores for financial/logistic processes.
• Support store audits and annual financial audits.
• Close the accounting periods in accordance with ECCO group closing calendar, policies and procedures.
• Prepare the additional reports to support business needs on the monthly/weekly basis for all units within the ECCO group
• Create new ideas to improve processes and take active part in continuous improvements/project activities.
• Ensure Statement of Account (SOA) for Key accounts produced.
• Prepare monthly key retail accounts reconciliations for balances and seek clarifications from relevant parties, where necessary.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
Practical experience in accounting in international company or SSC
Experience in retail accounting will be an advantage
Advanced MS Excel skills
Very good English
Ability to work accurately and efficiently
Quality and deadline orientated
Team player with good communication skills
Keen to learn and develop professionally
Ready to be part of the MEA team?
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. We will invite candidates into the process on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.