We are looking for an HR Assistant to support our Global Sales Team based in Amsterdam. Do you like to bring structure to the daily operations in HR, then this might be the opportunity for you.
You are, together with the HR Business Partner of Global Sales, responsible for an efficient, secure and up-tempo completion of practical and administrative manners regarding HR. In this role, you are mainly responsible for the administration and correct flow of processes. You will be checking contracts on accuracy, making sure changes are received correctly by payroll, organising employee files and supporting the Global Sales Team. Further on, you will be working on projects to improve the work processes within the department. In short, a position in a dynamic environment where you will be working in an ambitious and multi-national team.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who is able to switch quickly between different projects and tasks. Taking initiative comes naturally to you and you are highly detail-oriented. You love working independently and are at the same time able to keep an overview and make connections easily.
Being able to support employees joining our team in Amsterdam from all over the globe, you are up to date on expat processes and pride yourself on having a hands-on mentality with general employee matters. Further to this, as our HR assistant, you will focus on:
- Ensuring our employees feel well looked after. This includes assistance in hiring, onboarding, employee administration changes, exit processes, preparing relevant documentation etc.
- Creation and maintenance of employee files and HR documentation and processes, including leave or absence processes, and other HR-related processes.
- Conducting HR reports and working on HR-related projects.
- Preparing and assisting with the input for the monthly payroll;
Be a key part in driving our employee experience to the next level
We offer a unique opportunity to support a global team based in Amsterdam. If you are motivated by engaging with employees and bringing structure to processes, this position might be for you. This position is available on a part-time basis (20 hours per week), where you can determine your preferred schedule.
To succeed in this position, we would like you to have:
- MBO 4/HBO degree in Human Resources or related study;
- 2-3 years of working experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Familiar with Dutch labour law;
- Experience in international and/or Retail/Fashion environment is a plus;
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially in Excel;
- Working experience with SAP HR is preferred
- Ability to handle tasks with a sense of urgency and confidentiality
- Remarkable attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dutch working entitlements are required.
Ready to be part of a global market leader?
If you are ready for a new challenge and want to be part of a truly global company, we invite you to send your details. We will invite candidates into the process on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible.
For additional information, please contact Jonél Jordaan, HR Business Partner Global Sales on email@example.com.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing, and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.