Looking for a job where no two days are alike – and where you will immerse yourself in integration technologies connecting SAP, Microsoft Dynamics and cloud solutions?
Join our international ECCO family and leave your footprint on the technology landscape of tomorrow.
“Based in Portugal Denmark, the US and Indonesia, you join a highly international team – not to mention experienced. You will get ample opportunity to learn from best while bringing your own ideas to the table,” says Anders Krog, Solution Architect.
You will become part of Global IT and join our Integration team consisting of 8 integration developers. The main area of responsibility is developing interfaces to connect systems and processes within ECCO – e.g. linking our web shop with sales, warehouse and finance systems.
The Integration team works with solutions across the entire ECCO Group. This means that, besides SAP and EDI, you will also work with Microsoft Dynamics and a wide variety of cloud solutions.
More specifically, you will:
- Analyse and map business requirements to IT deliverables
- Design and implement integration solutions
- Provide initial support and assist solution handover to our first-line support
- Facilitate and contribute to knowledge sharing
- Document your work and ensure high quality in the solutions while following best practices
- Stay in regular contact with both external and internal business partners
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
You are structured and take responsibility to drive your tasks independently. However, you also thrive working in a team and help your colleagues when needed.
Moreover, you bring:
- Solid experience from a similar role as integration developer
- Experience with SAP Process Orchestration (PO/PI/XI) and integration technologies like .NET, JSON, XML, web services and APIs
- Fluent in English and the ability to travel around 20 days a year to meet up with your team or participate in projects
As a part of our onboarding program, you will be introduced to our different departments and your new colleagues.
You will be working in our ECCO Portugal factory, located in São João de Ver. You can also work from our HQ in Bredebro, Denmark. Regardless of where you work, you will be part of a multicultural workplace, with different cultures, perspectives and ideas from which you can learn.
If you want to embrace this challenge, please send your CV in English with the reference IDEV2021.
Only CV in English will be considered. Only the selected candidates for interview will be contacted.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.