ECCO Leather develops highly progressive leather qualities for some of the industry’s most iconic contemporary designers and brands. With a main tanning facility in the Netherlands. Now we are looking for technical specialists to help us improve our current leather portfolio and develop new products for ECCO and our high-end customers.
Top quality leather starts with delivering top quality work
With the knowledge and experience you have, you ensure that the leather is finished according to our high standards. As a Finish Leather Technician you are the specialist when it comes to create new leather types using different chemical mix and using different technics to create a unique product. This means that a Finish Leather Technician at ECCO Leather:
- Finishing different types of leather at the highest level;
- Formulate and create recipes and use them;
- Run tests to find out it meets the criteria;
- Work closely with the sales department and keep internal customers informed of your results;
- Works according to your own schedule and you follow the instructions and regulations.
This is you:
You are proud of your work and feel responsible for the quality of the leather. You are also pleasant to work with and independent in your work. You also are:
- +/- 5 years of specific work experience as a leather technician, gained at the shop floor level;
- Familiar with paint and similar chemicals;
- Able to set priorities within your work package and know how to inform your colleagues correctly;
- Can speak the English language, so that you can communicate with your international colleagues;
- Being able to distinguish the smallest color differences, so you are certainly not color blind;
- Available full time.
We want to know you and meet you!
Do you want to experience with how much passion we work on our product and do you want to be a part of this too? If you are interested, we would like to show you on location what we do and who we are. It is something special!
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.