ECCO is a leading company in the footwear industry with the reputation of a global manufacturer of high-quality, comfortable, state-of-the-art footwear. ECCO’s innovative approach, which can be found throughout the value chain, from hide to high street, combined with the aim of being excellent in everything they do, is what makes ECCO stand out as a company.
We believe true passion is essential to making great shoes. This role plays a key part in ECCO, and you are offered a role with the possibility to impact and add significant value to ECCO’s ambitious growth plans.
The Last Developer is responsiSeniorble for seasonal development of lasts in cooperation with Design and ensuring it is according to ECCO’s standards and our customers’ needs.
You will have direct contact with Research and Innovation Teams as well as customers, to be able to assist designers and tech. colleagues in order to achieve the required result for the final product.
You will be responsible for the continuously development of lasts to improve function, fit and comfort in close cooperation with Senior HQ last developers as well as external customers.
You will convert input & ideas into reality and your capability of working in 3D software systems for model last development, as well as your traditional manual last making skills will be needed to carry out your role.
- You are an open-minded person who enjoys working in a team with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have an education as last maker with shoe understanding.
- You have already gained experience from similar job / 10 years or more experience with lasts in Men´s, Women´s, Kid´s, Safety, Fashion, or any other types of lasts.
- You have an ability for problem-solving and able to juggle many tasks at the same time.
- You have a professional approach that creates an atmosphere of trust and respect for your work and within the organization.
- Ability to travel extensively and be open for potential relocation in the future.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written).
The opportunity to work in a creative environment with the most forward-thinking technology, while respecting the traditional trade.
You will be offered a flexible approach to working hours that suits your life as well as the demands ECCO has to the task.
You will be a specialist within your field, with career possibilities. As ECCO is a large corporation, this will give you lots of choices for the future.
You will be given the choice to be based in our HQ Research and Innovation Department in Southern Denmark or in our newly created EPIKO Footwear Solutions Division based near Porto, Portugal.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
For additional information, you can reach out to:
Head of advanced development and new technologies, Frank Jensen
Managing Director of EPIKO Footwear solutions, Marlene Correia:
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate, and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.