We are looking for a creative and talented, experienced and result driven Email Marketing Creative Specialist with strong copywriting skills that will be responsible for planning and creating Email Marketing Content in accordance to our strategy.
As a support function the Email Marketing Creative specialist will also orchestrate complementary processes around Email Marketing, to ensure that operationally all the concerned resources are utilized effectively and efficiently in accordance with the targets to be achieved based on clear KPI settled.
Key area for this role is creation of engaging content for Email Marketing (analyzing, planning and briefing) based on channel strategy, internal guides, market trends, best practice and stakeholders requests as well as coordinate creative content ordering and production process within responsible internal teams.
Up for the challenge?
In your role you will be supporting us in driving our digital narrative, enhancing ECCO images, improving digital communication with consumers, and encouraging business growth through effective Email Marketing campaigns.
When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. BE DIFFERENT AND FIT IN!
What will you do?
- Be responsible for Email Marketing content creation from crafting the subject lines and body texts in accordance to ECCO’s Heart & Soul, product data analysis, to complete creative brief creation as well as creative production coordination.
- Take care of the planning, implementation and continuous content testing & optimization of Email Marketing campaigns including its final execution.
- Maintain E-Mail Marketing plans and information throughout project management tools.
- Continuously optimize the E-Mail Marketing Content, Templates and Flows including segmentation, automations, A/B testing as well as expand communication across other channels (i.e. Loyalty).
- Track and coordinate the channel performance based on defined KPIs (OR, CTR, CTOR).
- Regularly track the status of deliverables, raising red flags for any issues or delays.
- Ensure On Time and In Full implementation of requested tasks including coordination of Email Marketing activation within Content Activation Team.
- Draw conclusions and present ideas to improve content performance.
- Establish and maintain a close contact to ECCO Global Digital, ECCO Europe and other partners and stakeholders to improve overall performance and explore new Email Marketing opportunities.
- Evaluate competitors’ Email Marketing tactics and execution.
Must haves in this role
- Proven experience as an E-Mail (Digital) Marketing Creative Specialist, Copywriter or Content Coordinator (preferably at a fashion brand in-house digital marketing department or a bigger fashion account in an agency),
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills with ability to turning facts into emotional messages that resonate with the audience,
- Profound hands-on experience with different design tools like Figma or similar,
- Good experience with different E-Mail Marketing tools & platforms and KPIs (SalesForce/Ometria experience is an advantage),
- Exceptionally good English – you will work in English on daily basis,
- Good organization skills with strong attention to detail,
- Strong computer literacy – you are comfortable using MS Office tools,
- Higher education in Marketing Communications, Journalism, Psychology or similar relevant fields,
- Sense of ownership – your performance contributes to company’s success!
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on https://enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code –our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning –the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.