The position holder will be reporting to Head of E-commerce.
The E-commerce Content Manager role is responsible for all on-site content organization, this includes, but is not limited to, driving target traffic and overseeing optimization of the onsite shopping experience to increase conversion rate. This role will be supported by two E-commerce Content Officers.
- Create and manage E-Commerce marketing budgets, including: setting and tracking budget spend priorities and KPIs, and measuring overall results against plan;
- Establish timelines and manage production, execution and accuracy of content across all channels;
- Work with agency partners and internal teams to develop and execute optimized brand content for owned E-commerce and 3rd platforms, including: MCN content seeding, brand storefront layout, campaign page content as well product page content (imagery, video and copy);
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities and drive integration of related capabilities that lead to the growth and optimization of 3rd platforms;
- Monitor and analyze performance against traffic, CPC and ROI goals, continually make and implement recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth;
- Liaise with third-party vendors for various content marketing activities, also liaise with global marketing and CN marketing to leverage the brand capabilities and assets;
- Ensure teams work cross-functionally with other teams to create synergies, address opportunities and drive revenue;
- Contribute to defining the China e-commerce content marketing strategy, connected with brand Digital strategy.