The e-Commerce Marketing Specialist will lead the planning, creation and delivery of digital marketing initiatives across multiple digital channels with a focus on driving consumer acquisition, conversion and CRM through integrated marketing campaigns to achieve aggressive growth goals.
As our e-Commerce Marketing Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Create and implement innovative acquisition content, strategies & campaigns across DTC channels including, SEM, paid social, programmatic, display, mobile, video.
- Explore new online marketing opportunities, channels, media, and tactics and with observed trends and internal analytics suggest improvements to processes and user experience across digital channels.
- Devise and analyze creative and promotional tests across our website and email programs in concert Web Designer/Content Specialist and Site Merchandiser to effectively deliver company messaging to target audiences, including mobile, video, social, search, real-time media buying, ad retargeting, SEO and SEM.
- Develop excellent relationships internally to understand the interdependencies of business stakeholders, content owners, teammates and global e-Commerce to understand business, campaign or program goals, KPIs and business insights and to avoid last minute fire drills.
- Measure the effectiveness and profitability of each paid lead source (starting with ad ROI) and makes strategic recommendations to improve and scale the performance of each campaign.
- Responsible for establishing clear benchmarks for comparison purposes for site, campaign and digital programs.
- Act as a key stakeholder in marketing attribution and vendor relation management to bring efficiencies toward consumer activation and measuring consumer lifetime value. Manage external digital marketing vendors and programs.
- Participate in the vendor selection process to evaluate digital offerings and manage relationships with key digital strategy and digital voice of customer vendors to deliver excellent campaign execution.
- Create and deliver reports and analysis that provide insights and solid recommendations for improvement and optimization across all on-site campaigns and digital activation efforts including: SEO, SEM, email marketing, display, mobile, etc.
- Leverage CRM data to identify, analyze, and interpret trends. Use learnings to influence campaigns and customer loyalty programs.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Global Digital teams to ensure alignment and successful execution of local and Global digital campaigns.
- Collaborate with Web Designers and Site Merchandiser on content development and planning.
- Manage e-Commerce marketing budget, and ensure that marketing opportunities are being optimized to meet business objectives and financial goals, while staying within planned expense budgets.
If you have…
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing – or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of experience with PPC / Pay Per Click / Facebook platforms (Search, Remarketing, Display) including Google AdWords, Shopping and Display platforms as well as Facebook Business Manager.
- Relevant work experience in digital marketing including; PPC, SEM, SEO, display, email and affiliate.
- Experience creating and tracking campaigns in Facebook Ads and Google AdWords.
- Experience using a CRM, CMS and social media publishing tools.
- Digital mobile experience preferred.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
- A passion for results-driven data and a track record of being able to analyze data and provide actionable insights.
- Proven experience to think strategically, formulating and leading marketing strategies that aligned with business objectives resulting in incremental revenue and profits.
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics and how to interpret site data.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision, yet collaboratively in a team.
- Ability to multi-task and embrace the dynamics of diverse project work.
- Ability to work extended hours, including nights and/or weekends, as needed.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Ability to travel up to 5%, both domestic and internationally.
…we want to hear from you!