The e-Commerce Design Specialist will lead the content creation, maintenance, and front-end design for a dynamic, high-growth B2C e-Commerce website. Focusing on online campaigns, email marketing, and various digital assets that support the brand’s premium online presence in the US market. Responsible for optimizing site content with SEO to increase site visitors, revenue, and online brand engagement.
As our e-Commerce Design Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for content development to support CA initiatives from conception to delivery and maintenance for e-Commerce site, emails, digital banners and other projects as needed. Individual will work within the brand standards to maintain a premium brand experience.
- Collaborate with e-Commerce team to identify content needs, creating content based on merchandising strategy, collection stories, seasonal campaigns and monthly promotions, with the expectation of a dynamic and changing e-Commerce environment in order to react to the marketplace and to ensure sales goals are met.
- Utilize best-in-class digital platforms: Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Marketing Cloud, Sitecore and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Work with and e-Commerce Specialist to create and align content schedules and strategy for homepage, category landing pages, emails and market relevant trending pages throughout the season.
- Partner with the Senior Growth & Retention Specialist for CRM activities, focused on email creative development and optimizing the channel strategy to increase subscriber acquisition and retention with support from Global Digital partners.
- Create marketing emails from concepting, design, testing and scheduling based on monthly calendar.Utilize available templates, while utilizing HTML coding skills to make necessary modifications.
- Implement strategy to build database of subscribers, identifying customer segments, customer lifetime value and “at risk” customers.
- Develop audiences, leveraging cross-platform and building target groups to optimize investments and reduce customer fatigue.
- In depth planning, ensuring alignment across retail events, online activations and store calendar.
- Working towards constant improvement, implement A/B tests to help tailor communications and increase engagement/conversion.
- Maintain bi lingual site (EN & FR) and ensure all site content is SEO optimized.
- Adhere to ECCO brand standards across all online properties and ensure a consistent look based on brand and style guidelines.
- Continually monitor site to ensure completeness and accuracy of all content in staging and production site environments, including quality assurance testing for new site features.
- Remain current with emerging digital technologies in order to put forth content that is industry leading in all platforms.
- Designing with a mobile-first philosophy for all channels, focus on initiatives and A/B tests to increase consumer engagement and conversion on this important device.
- Collaborate with the e-Commerce team on ways to leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) through site creative and targeted email campaigns, ensuring contextually relevant content.
- Contribute to the overall creative process and production process to establish best-practices and content standards.
- Strong expertise in SEO best-practices with a focus on SEO optimized content.
- Ability to design micro-sites, editorial or blogs should the need arise (mock-ups and light programming).
- Creative and on-brand copywriting for online campaigns.
- Collaborate and share content results with e-Commerce markets and Global Digital team to identify and leverage key findings to improve the shopper journey and seasonal campaign packages.
- Define, report, and interpret analytic results. Leverage analytical insights to drive effective decisions regarding site content and email marketing to increase sales, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
If you have…
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, design and/or interactive media – or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years interactive/e-Commerce content experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, HTML, CSS, and Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Experience working with content management system and e-Commerce platform tools is preferred.
- Experience working with email marketing platform is preferred.
- Experience working in apparel, footwear and/or premium brand is a plus.
- Superior spelling, grammar, and attention to detail to produce error-free content is required.
- Must be organized and self-driven to maintain high productivity.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven growing e-Commerce department.
- Experience working in a busy e-Commerce department on the client / agency-side.
- Must be creative and passionate.
- Must be dynamic, self-motivated and comfortable in a changing and demanding website content position.
- Must have the ambition and desire to continuously learn and the enthusiasm to bring new ideas/concepts, formats and approaches forward to maintain freshness and an innovative edge.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects on tight deadlines.
- Exceptional communication and organization skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, both domestic and/or international.
…we want to hear from you!
Imagining yourself at ECCO?
For international opportunities, please click here to access our global career site
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.