What we are looking for
- Organization is your top skill? Do you like fashion and shoes?
- ECCO PTG is looking for a Documentation Technician! Take a look at this challenge to join the expanding ECCO Digital Design team.
- The Documentation Technician is responsible for organizing orders that reach the Digital Design team.
- You will create folders with all relevant information (photos, technical documents) so that the 3D artist can start working on the creation of Digital Samples, by maintaining the Digital Panorama organized and updated.
- High School degree;
- Experience in a similar position is a plus;
- English fluency;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Analytical skills and high critical sense;
- Be a positive team player, with communication and presentation skills;
- Availability to travel.
As a part of our onboarding program, you will be introduced to our different departments and your new colleagues.
We offer a challenging job in an international company that is in constant development, and characterized by an informal environment and a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.