The Demand Planner will generate forward-looking demand signal and execute against that input to deliver both consumer and customer expectations while achieving brand objectives.
As our Demand Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Craft and communicate seasonal forecasts for assigned categories for ECCO USA.
- Utilize historical data in conjunction with current market indicators, sales input, and marketing direction to develop ECCO’s consensus demand plan for assigned categories.
- Create and communicate “what-if” scenario plans to minimize risk and maximize opportunities that meet or exceed sales, margin, productivity, and inventory expectations.
- Collaborate with sales, product, DTC, and finance to insure plans meet or exceed company expectations/goals.
- Provide key input into Global S&OP meeting.
- Collaborate with Demand Planning Director to augment current forecasting process to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Identify and execute improvement opportunities.
- Participate in all S&OP meetings.
- Develop reporting to monitor and communicate KPI’s for the demand organization.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
If you have…
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business-related field – or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Demand Planning, Supply Planning, or Sales Planning function.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and decision making skills.
- Well-versed in forecasting processes.
- Collaborative interpersonal skills to engage all essential teams to meet business objectives.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Ability to travel up to 5%, both domestic and International.
…we want to hear from you!