The Global DTC IT Delivery Manager is responsible for the global delivery service of DTC IT and will secure the service globally via a globally anchored team and a network of selected partners.
This role will be responsible for the coordination and management of service stock, the rollouts, store openings, trainings and implementation schedule. The execution is expected to be carried out via the internal delivery team and by building a strong global partnership program for global delivery.
The Global DTC IT Delivery Manager will secure that the deliver teams are providing DTC IT 2nd level support against expected KPIs, and that the team is training and working closely together with the Global IT 1st Level support desk. It is a vital and crucial part of the path forward.
This role will communicate and coordinate with other information technology professionals, business/function leaders to ensure appropriate integration of processes.
This role will help manage and develop the external vendor relationships and drive the negotiations for all DTC IT hardware/software/systems in liaison with Group IT.
This role will work in close cooperation with the infrastructure team to constantly improve the hardware delivery by helping to select, test and approve the global hardware footprint and constantly feedback observations from the markets.
The Global DTC IT Delivery Manager will formulate the project scopes in terms of IT delivery prior to project engagement and will play the delivering part during the project rollouts.
To be successful in this role requires constant focus on business partnership, efficiency and process maturity while maintaining agility towards the business owners and their changing business requirements and plans.
• Deliver the rollout and store openings globally timely and at high quality via the globally anchored delivery team.
• Build up, manage and develop a global vendor network to support the DTC IT unit and operation.
• Fully manage the DTC IT vendor cost control and contracts globally. Work closely with the internal ECCO supporting teams in legal and finance to constantly improve the efficiency towards- and onboarding of external vendors
• Periodically reviews the performance, work nature and load being placed on the support and delivery staff and develops proposals for effectively addressing these issues.
• Coordinate the activities and initiatives with the DTC IT program team and engage in system performance reviews and regional roadmap planning.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the business needs and priorities by developing strong relationships with business owners and share these with the other DTC IT teams
• Promotes continuous improvement and takes complete technical ownership of operational issues, fixes and support requests.
• Play an active part in planning roadmaps in conjunction with the business owners and the DTC IT management team.
• Facilitate implementation approach to achieve continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation through the DevOps pipeline.
• Work toward a balance between growing the agility required to achieve business objectives and ensuring the IT functions are reliable, stable and efficient and the deliveries are timely and at the highest quality.
• Broad understanding of store infrastructure, DTC IT software and operations, and of deployment techniques and methodologies.
• Excellent negotiation skills and vendor management approach
•Ability to delegate and manage multiple activities at once
• Contributes to discussions, actions and projects; respond positively to requests for information, suggestions and assistance.
• Communicates effectively with clarity and brevity by presenting ideas in a clear, concise, organized and persuasive manner.
• Strong work ethic and commitment to continuous improvement.
• Excellent team building skills through collaboration of individual contributors into a cohesive team.
• Work and collaborate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and contacts to foster a business-oriented culture to ensure alignment between IT and the business functions and to directly contribute to ECCO’s goals and objectives
• Lead the team to adopt agile development methodologies to deliver required services to the business
• Foster a business-oriented culture
• Practical experience with facilitating and driving IT workshops
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 / D365 F&O implementation is an advantage
• Experience with Retail business and/ or Omni Channel solutions is an advantage
• Experience with Microsoft Project, JIRA and Confluence is an advantage
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 21,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.