- Bachelor's degree or higher in Industrial Engineer, Business Administration from Accounting/Finance/Costing
- 3-5 years of experience in area of Work Study or Construction Engineering (Auto CAD)
- Well understanding the shoes structure/function
- Systematic and Analysis thinking skill
- Fluent in both Thai and English
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Positive attitude
Duties & Responsibilities
Main responsibilities of Data Analyst in calculate and provide the accurate material consumption allowances for leather & synthetics materials
Data entry to Pro-cost system
- Collect all material characteristics data for both leather & synthetic materials and entry to the pro-cost system.
- Communicate with CE department to discuss about the correctness of the given patterns and article priorities.
- To decide CAF by article in accordance with its patterns construction
-Analyst and decide all basic necessary parameter into Pro-cost system
- Calculating consumption in the most optimal way / interlocks
Collaborate with BOMs and Work Study team
- Provide leather & material consumption allowances to BOM's Team
-Provide materials net area to work study
Maintain CAF data by article in SAP for warehouse
- Create CAF article data for leather cutting to warehouse by article
- Review and monitor the actual versus the given consumption
- Develop and propose the process improvement for cost saving
Support costing manager in any assignment or any special project
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Possibility to develop to management level for the right candidate with the right attitude
- A board exposure to different areas within your career track with in-depth knowledge
- International exposure & possibilities to travel the world and see ECCO’s other production facilities
ECCO is characterized by an international organization, with many nationalities in many countries. We aim at reflecting the same multi-cultural culture across the organization. All qualified applications are therefore very welcome, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, age or ethnical background.
For more information on this position, please contact Phenrat Visetpricha, ECCO Shoes (Thailand) Co., Ltd, on telephone +66 35 958 560. Apply as soon as possible at enter.ecco.com, as we stop the search when the right candidate shows up.