“To be considered; you must include a CV and a letter of Motivation. Applications without the requested documents will not be considered."
ECCO is seeking a CRM Manager for a new role within our Global Digital organization in Amsterdam. As shoemakers for over 50 years, we are passionate about innovation. From the premium leathers we make in our tanneries to the advanced design and production processes which fuel the making of our premium shoes. It is that same passion for innovation, which is excellerating our digital transformation.
We are looking for an analytical and creative person who has energy, enthusiasm and passion for digital innovation and developing commercially relevant and engaging consumer experiences to join our multicultural team.
The CRM Manager will act as a product owner, independently leading the CRM solution development leveraging agile methods to ensure leading edge, best in class solutions. Effectively communicates CRM strategy, consumer insights and product roadmap to internal and external customers. Has keen ability to transform business requirements into product solutions via collaboration with cross functional partners and IT.
- Lead the identification of the consumer journeys and acquisition strategies with contribution from the internal consumers and ECCO partners.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing consumer segmentations and testing methodologies.
- Manages unsubscribes and develops testing plans.
- Implement best practices in order to drive continuous improvements of the system and consumer journeys.
- Ensures business requirements are translated into product solutions that match the needs of internal and external customers.
- Responsible for managing the product roadmap and communicates statuses to key stakeholders, acts as the gate keeper for all matters relating to the system.
- Implement new or change Salesforce functionality, including user education, training and documentation.
- Responsible for the maintenance and enhancements of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool and ensures the operational effectiveness of CRM.
- Proactively address and initiate Salesforce improvements in order to simplify and streamline and standardize CRM business procedures.
- Stay current on the new Salesforce features and functionality to ensure compatibility with existing development.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and track Salesforce end-user issues.
- Work with Legal to ensure all solutions are compliant with Consumer Data Processing reqirements in each country in which the solution will be deployed.
- Teach, develop and coach:
- Develop training materials for new users/markets and continually evolve and elevate the content and complexity of training for advanced digital business users.
- A demonstrated ability to inspire and educate business users on complex systems and tools in a manner which empowers and ensures future success.
- Ability to be patient and flexible by adapting coaching style to a variety of users with varying levels of technical skills and for whom English may not be their first language.
The ideal candidate
- Ability to identify poor user experiences, or technical inefficiencies where duplication or manually intensive business process exists.
- Strong partnership skills to lead strategic projects, manage business case development and prioritization of projects.
- Enthusiasm for solving problems, learn new systems, analyse business processes, to improve overall user experience for ECCO and ECCO partner organizations.
- Attention to detail and ability to perform root cause analysis and implement solutions, manage internal/external client expectations.
- Work with the internal clients, IT partners and stakeholders to prioritize the existing pipeline, future strategic initiatives in CRM and consumer engagement.
- Experienced with consumer acquisition strategies and consumer segmentations.
- Proven experience with Customer Relationship Management applications—preferably with Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Experience with developing consumer journeys on the Marketing Cloud platform is preferred.
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or other web analytics platform, familiarity with tag management.
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas and execute the vision.
- Have a keen eye for details and execute tactical direction both flawlessly and efficiently
- Is a versatile team player who can flexibly move from being a subject matter expert leading projects to a support role, working in close collaboration with internal consumers, ECCO markets and external partners to deliver the business needs.
- Analytical and strategic thinker, leading the evolution of the Consumer Journeys.
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Data Science, or Marketing related field.
- 3-5 years digital experience, data base marketing or customer data management. Retail experience a plus
- Ability to manage large and strategic projects from concept to implementation that spans multiple systems and business processes.
- Must have excellent communication, analytics and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in an international environment.
- Data enthusiast with customer centric focus
- Ability to work independently and part of a team often on multiple concurrent projects.
- Positive attitude with a desire to learn and a dedication to quality results.
- Ability and willingness to travel (domestic and/or international) as needed
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a high level
Possession of EEA working entitlements is required.