This is an excellent opportunity to partner with a recognised and global player within shoe production and sales. The role will allow you to establish lasting relationships within a dynamic, ambitious and global company. You will be a proactive and central player in a strong, multinational office.
The Credit Controller will be mainly responsible for the daily managing of the buying groups.
The activities for the buying groups can be divided into keeping the buying group accounts up-to-date for several regions, manage changes regarding their members, taking action in case of discrepancies, clear communication to the buying groups, their members, Sales, Master Data and other stakeholders.
The Credit Controller will further be responsible for all credit control related tasks, including money collection and credit rating evaluation of new and existing customers. The activities can be divided into credit analysis and assessment, deal execution, collection monitoring and reporting of receivables. This entails close and frequent contact with the relevant sales agents, sales managers, other finance departments and the end customers.
Furthermore, the credit controller will be in charge of ensuring accurate monthly and quarterly reporting of A/R balances, monthly specific account reconciliations and will assist in the creation of the Monthly Business Report.
We are looking for a structured, detailed and communicative team player with an accurate and pro-active approach. You are a detail-oriented analyst with a thorough and stable personality.
What we need from you is:
- A relevant bachelor degree and/or several years’ experience in a similar position, preferably within an international retail organisation
- Fluent communication skills in English and German (written and spoken)
- Outstanding administration skills
- Knowledge of SAP
What do we offer
- An international, informal work environment in our brand new office in Amsterdam Zuid-Oost
- Opportunities to develop yourself
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays + 5 collective days
- 2 free pairs of ECCO shoes per year
- 50% discount on 10 pairs of ECCO shoes or ECCO accessories per year
- Flexible work schedule in which you will be able to work on average 40% from home
- Working from home allowance
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter. Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.