The Consumer Customer Service Associate (Bilingual) will provide comprehensive service to our consumer customer base on the phone and through e-mail. Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
As our Consumer Customer Service Associate, your responsibilities will include:
• Contribute to the future of ECCO USA by providing the highest level of customer service.
• Handle incoming calls and emails.
• Provide customers with product and order information.
• Show flexibility, creativity and empathy when resolving customer issues and communicating policy.
• Offer options for fulfillment of orders or resolution of issues.
• Appropriately suggest alternative products.
• Inform customers of new products.
• Talk up promotions and sales.
• Learn and develop personal skill levels in regards to SAP, Internet systems and the footwear industry.
• Communicate and coordinate with all internal departments for smooth processing of all transactions.
If you have...
• Bilingual - excellent written and oral communication skills in both French and English.
• Post-Secondary diploma or degree.
• 1+ years of experience in a customer service role.
• Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally (both verbally and written).
• Ability to prioritize work and adjust priorities as needed.
• Superior organization and follow-up skills.
• Proven ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure, patience and understanding in dealing with a variety of customers.
…we want to hear from you!
Imagining yourself at ECCO?
Check out these exciting opportunities, on our global career site.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.