Reporting to the Retail Director – Bangkok, Thailand.
- Develop new distribution channels (i.e., wholesale, e-commerce, new retail formats)
- Review sales performance of all sales units. Prepare reports accurately and communicate timely to team in order to optimize operations and financial performance.
Prepare ESEE and other feasibility study before beginning all business ventures
Provide timely feedback to all functional in charges regarding current business situations and make recommendations to improve performance.
Business plan and Business projection
Prepare short- and long-term sales projections (i.e., annual budget, DFs, sales targets, etc.)
Assist Retail Director in business development area and other related BD assignments.
Evaluate business projects with risk factors and current business situations to ensure profitability and achievement of all organizational targets
Retail and Sales operation system development
Ensure all retail operations system are fully functional for both front-end and back-end usage.
Work with cross functional teams and external partners to develop and/or improve retail related system and processes.
Ensure seamless transition between ERS system and Burgeon.
Provide coaching and feedback to his/her direct report in developing new business channels/accounts in order to maintain relationship with business partners and optimize profitability.
- Manage IT projects/operations and new IT system projects implementation
Trouble shoots all retail store IT related issues
Liaise with Thailand Factory IT department, regional office and headquarter on all IT projects
Improve retail workflow and system to enhance retail efficiency
- 5+ years of experience in retail business management, sales management, retail process and business analysis
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time
- Able to work on every 1st day of the month for month end sales consolidation
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Proficient in “IT” lingo
- Data driven with good commercial sense
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.