The Cash Applications & Deductions Specialist is responsible for posting all inbound cash against appropriate AR balances and for reconciling and resolving issues with cash and cash postings. Assist in Accounts Payable, Deductions reconciliation, and in handling customer service calls as they relate to AR account activity.
As our Cash Applications & Deductions Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Cash/credit card posting.
- Manual credit/debit issuance.
- Returns processing.
- Maintenance and distribution of month-end reporting to support cash and AR reconciliations.
- Process vendor invoices and payments as needed.
- Deduction research and resolution, which includes working with sales, customers and internal operations to achieve resolution on discrepancies.
- Customer service assistance.
- File supporting documents for deductions as needed.
- Work on improving processes to maximize efficiencies.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
If you have…
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, some college coursework preferred.
- 2+ years of AR/Cash application work experience.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Solid customer service experience and commitment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally (both verbally and written).
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust priorities as needed.
- Superior organization and follow-up skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
…we want to hear from you!
Imagining yourself at ECCO?
Review this position and other US jobs at www.eccousacareers.com
For international opportunities, please click here to access our global career site
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.