The Capacity Planner is responsible for maintaining accurate monthly material net demand for assigned factory base. Manage and optimize assigned factory capacity to meet customer needs while maintaining planned inventory objectives.
As our Capacity Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the net demand for assigned factories for all three sales channels by month at the material level, ensuring alignment with the overall sales forecast and budget projections.
- Responsible for alignment of the net demand to overall global factory capacity planning, keeping within all MOQ requirements, while minimizing air freight expenditures and maximizing on time customer delivery targets.
- Responsible for purchase order planning at the factory level to ensure timely delivery to meet customer requirements, company inventory investment and service level targets.
- Responsible for SRA and A&A forecasting and purchase order planning.
- Optimize the order quantity and purchases based on ABC analysis.
- Ensure high level customer service/fill rate and attain targeted inventory turns.
- Create and maintain surplus and obsolete inventory reporting.
- Define, drive and implement process improvements and systems improvements.
- Act in partnership with planners.
- Maintain and ensure execution of forecasting processes and ad hoc statistical analysis.
- Investigate problems, finds root causes and develop solutions.
If you have…
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred – or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of work experience in Demand, Supply or Sales & Operations Planning.
- Footwear or Apparel planning or forecasting preferred.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business.
- “Can-do” attitude is essential.
- Proven ability to build and maintain productive cross-functional relationships to drive business and create / lead teams.
- Advanced computer skills in Excel required (macros, v-lookups, pivot tables, complex formulas, etc.).
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and change priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, both domestic and internationally.
…we want to hear from you!