ECCO is a leading company in the footwear industry with the reputation of a global manufacturer of high-quality, comfortable, state-of-the-art footwear. ECCO’s innovative approach, which can be found throughout the value chain, from hide to high street, combined with the aim of being excellent in everything they do, is what makes ECCO stand out as a company. You are offered a role with the possibility to impact and add significant value to ECCO’s challenging growth plans.
As a Business Controller West (Benelux, UK & Ireland), you will be responsible for the planning and control cycle of one of the substructures within the European region. This cycle starts with the three years Business Plan which is the basis for the Budget. The Budget is updated throughout the year during the Dynamic Forecast process and followed up with the actual performance on a continuous basis.
The main stakeholder of this position is the General Manager along with the commercial responsible for Wholesale and Retail. It is the prime objective for the Business Controller to act as the liaison and the support for these stakeholders in all financial and Business related matters for his / her substructure.
As a member of the regional Commercial team, the Business Controller will also cooperate with the other team members to develop and apply tools throughout the European region. You will be expected to collaborate with other highly skilled and highly motivated team members and colleagues across the organization.
- Being open for quickly learning new technologies and tools
- Adapting to dynamic and changing requirements and embracing feedback
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the management
- University degree in Business Economics or related area
- Two to four years of experience in Financial Control or Business Control positions, preferably with background from B2B or B2C organizations. Experience from similar role within Benelux or UK is an advantage
- Language: Fluent in English, one of the languages used in the substructures is beneficial
- Strong competencies with MS Excel are a must
Experience with SAP R3, SAP BPC and MS Access are beneficial
- Able to convince based on facts in a diplomatic way
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver in tight deadlines if required
- Ability to write, read and speak English proficiently
- Possession of Dutch working entitlements is required. Please note: This role does not provide relocation assistance.
What we offer
In the Growth and Experience Development team, we shape how ECCO is perceived as a brand across various digital channels and we strive on creating the foundations on which the enriched online experience can be delivered to our valuable customers. Each day, we work together to ensure that the underlying technology remains performing and we keep delivering high quality features in a continuous fashion.
We work in an agile way so when things change, we are ready to adapt and ensure we are able to deliver with the same quality and commitment. So, join us in our journey towards shaping the future of ECCO as a digital brand.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.