What we are looking for
- If you’re an excellent analytical, have problem-solving skills and attention to detail and like to find solutions where there are many moving parts, the Global Shoe Costing Team of ECCO Portugal, in the Global Shoe Production & Sourcing is looking for you!
Global Shoe Costing is a centralize department that supports shoe Production business area: our role in ECCO is to stablish the price point for product cost that will be manufactured by our production units across the world.
We are responsible to enable production of key reports, sustained focus on driving consistent and quality data capture in our workflow management tools. Promote functional collaboration across the organization and assist in the delivery of projects following the stablished priorities.
- Good general technical knowledge and the ability to manage applications.
- Resilience and drive to persevere in the face of challenges, complexity and ambiguity.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communications skills.
- Communicates Effectively – Communicate credibly and effectively across a wide range of channels and audiences.
- Cultivates Innovation – Nurtures and promotes creativity and innovation in themselves and the users they support.
- Collaborates – Is a team player; works with others across the organisation to get things done.
- Academic Degree in Economics/Management/Computer Engineering or similar;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Prior experience in analytical role (preferential);
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Advanced Excel, PowerBI knowledge is mandatory;
- Experience with SAP (preferential);
- Good knowledge of IT Solutions is a plus;
As a part of our onboarding program, you will be introduced to our different departments and your new colleagues.
We offer a challenging job in an international company that is in constant development, and characterized by an informal environment and a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
If you want to embrace this challenge, please send your CV in English with the reference BAGSC2021 to the following website: http://enter.ecco.com/
Only CV in English will be considered. Only the selected candidates for interview will be contacted.
Work location: ECCO’Let Portugal, Rua Francisco Rocha, 134, 4520-605 S. João de Vêr, Santa Maria da Feira, Portugal.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.