Do you want to be part of the development of a new market and support the growth and development of the organization?
In ECCO we believe true passion is essential to making great shoes. This role plays a key part in the journey of ECCO's development, support and continuous improvement within Latin America markets.
An evolving company within Latin America markets is looking for an accounting specialist with all the wiliness to take this role to the next level
As an Accounting Specialist you will be responsible for the full cycle of accounts payable, including receiving invoices, sending for approvals, ensuring all approvals and processing payment. You will also responsible for postings and reconciliation of local bank accounts.
Doing so, you will:
- Maintain fixed assets and depreciation registers in compliance with corporate book.
- Reconcile inter-company accounts payable and receivable between related ECCO entities.
- Active focus on continuous improvements in processes and internal controls.
- Reconcile invoices and identifying discrepancies
- Support budget and forecasting and prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Assist with month-end close activities, preparing and posting various journal entries in SAP, including creation of various AP reports.
- Assist in reconciling all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Administrator of expense reporting tool, including employee setup and maintenance.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure accomplishment of goals and overall mission of the Finance Department.
- Process 3rd party vendor invoices against inventory purchase orders.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
Experienced process consultant with great stakeholder management skills
To succeed in this position, you must have demonstrated accounting experience; preferably in retail and or wholesale. You should evaluate yourself to be a proactive, responsible, team player with great teamwork skills, ability to connect and interact team members at all levels across the organization. In addition you should have proven success in managing projects and problem solving concepts.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
- Aptitude for numbers
- Strong organization and multitasking skills.
- High level of accuracy with emphasis on attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and other departments, as well as work professionally with external customers and vendors.
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish and English at a proficient level.
Be a key part in helping us continue the expansion of ECCO into new territories
We offer a unique opportunity to be a key player in the development of the Latin American market for ECCO, support the growth of the business strategy.
Ready to be part of a global market leader?
If you are Interested and meet the requirements we encourage to apply.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow. Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter. Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.