Are you ready to lead the team behind a companywide implementation of SAP S/4HANA and other projects that are critical to the continued growth of a global organisation?
Manage, inspire, set goals – guide the team towards success
Your new team, SAP Finance, consists of 3 consultants, a senior consultant and a vendor invoice management consultant. While you will join us at our headquarters in Bredebro, your team is spread across Denmark, Portugal, India and Russia.
Collaborating internationally, the team is responsible for the maintenance and further development of the SAP system, banking systems and supporting tools like Concur and BPC used across ECCO.
As we approach an exciting digital transformation, your team will play a crucial role in many exciting changes at ECCO. One of its most central missions will be implementing SAP S/4HANA and, through that, shaping the future of SAP at ECCO.
As the team lead, it is up to you to guide the team to ensure the team members are successful in their missions and give them the support needed so they can further develop and reach their fullest potential. At the same time, you will function as the overall team manager and solution architect, ensuring the team is continuously working in the right direction and providing the right solutions to the organisation.
To do so, you will among other things:
- Set targets and objectives for the team and ensure the team members are always working in the right direction
- Coordinate on a daily basis, including allocating the team’s resources and prioritising between projects, tickets and other processes
- Motivate, guide and further develop the team through regular team meetings, one-on-one performance reviews, hirings and more
- Ensure optimal collaboration with process owners, product teams and other colleagues crucial to the team’s projects
- Set the direction for ECCO moving forward together with the global finance process owners
SAP expert with some leadership experience
With your excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you know how to lead and motivate, even at a distance.
The team members enjoy having the freedom to work independently and are always looking for opportunities to grow. So, this is an optimal opportunity for you if you like to lead independent people with a more hands-off, big picture management style.
Apart from that, you have:
- Broad experience with SAP FICO
- Tried your hands at a leadership role, preferably in an international/global setting
- The ability to travel occasionally to meet with your team members around the world – we imagine it could be 3-4 times per year, but we are flexible
Are you ready for your next challenge?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on https://enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 21,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code - our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning - the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you´re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you´ll fit right in.