Would you like to start your career working with machine learning and computer vision to improve the way we produce shoes – now and in the future? Join ECCO and contribute to our 2025 strategy by helping us innovate our production technologies.
You will work on the entire process within industrial software application development – from prototype and design to implementation of the machines in our production.
At our HQ in Bredebro, you will become part of our Applied Research Department which includes our software architect, senior production engineer and shoemakers. We are developing ECCO’s future production technologies such as robot cells, injection machines and conveyor systems, and we work with the newest technologies within the field.
As our new software engineer, you will be responsible for developing new industrial software applications with focus on quality control and inspection. This also involves formulating a platform for future sensorics applications based on machine vision and machine learning. This means, that you:
- Develop and implement machine learning and computer vision systems from A-Z.
- Develop general industrial software applications based on requirements from internally stakeholders.
- Develop algorithms for 2D and 3D feature matching against known CAD models.
- Implement software modules and run experiments to validate concepts and ideas from our colleagues in the production.
- Collaborate with our vendors to ensure the best possible development of our machines.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
You have an innate can-do attitude and do not shy away from a challenge. You are curious and like developing your skills while collaborating with your team – and our technical experts from all over the world. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Bring solid knowledge of computer vision and machine learning.
- Have solid knowledge of C++, C
- and Python.
- Are comfortable with mathematics such as linear algebra, probability theory and statistics, as algorithm development will be an important part of your everyday work.
- Are motivated by working with industrial software development.
- Speak and write English effortlessly.
We offer a challenging and varied job in an international organisation that is constantly developing. ECCO is characterised by an informal environment, and we value cooperation, initiative and new ideas.
Your continued personal and professional development is essential to us, and we offer participation in internal and external courses, education and conferences supporting this development.
ECCO is an international organisation with many nationalities in many countries. We aim at reflecting the same multicultural environment at our headquarters in Southern Jutland. All qualified applications are therefore very welcome, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, age or ethnical background.
For more information on this position, please contact Senior Production Engineer Jacob Bossen on +45 30 92 68 22. Please send your application and CV through our site, enter.ecco.com. Send your application as soon as possible as we stop the search when the right candidate shows up.