Would you like to manage the expert team behind our IT service deliveries across all ECCO’s international sites?
Join our global ECCO family and help us create the footprints of tomorrow. Working with us, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the daily operations and well-being of a global team in charge of all service-related systems.
“You’ll be part of an exciting workplace where we’re constantly evolving. And as we evolve and progress, you will too,” says Susan Hvam Sølvbjærg, Head of IT Service Delivery.
At our HQ in Bredebro, you will become part of Global IT. Here, you will join and manage our Service Delivery team of 17 skilled professionals based in Denmark, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore and the US. The team is responsible for the entire value chain of service – from production planning to supporting issues in our worldwide stores and online business. Furthermore, the team is playing a vital role within new developments and projects performing internal testing, user testing and training.
Acting as a role model, you ensure compliance with ECCO’s policies, procedures, instructions, processes and baselines for IT deliverance as well as set the direction for and motivate your team. Doing so, you secure the development of your employees across locations through guidance and mentoring. Moreover, you set daily and weekly targets, which you make sure are reached by utilising the team resources in an optimal manner.
More specifically, you will:
- Interact with stakeholders from e.g. development and project teams to administer and facilitate resource allocation for various projects within applications
- Plan and conduct weekly online team meetings as well as regular one-on-one performance and mid-year reviews
- Resolve and ensure all tickets (incidents, changes, problems, etc.) are dealt with in a timely manner and in accordance with the defined procedures
- Ensure that knowledge sharing is taking place within the team as well as across other relevant teams
- Support the implementation and execution of the overall Global IT strategy
Qualifications and Work Experience:
As a team leader, you are a driven motivator and take a holistic view on the development of your employees. You also have a great sense of urgency and are able to communicate with stakeholders on all levels.
We also imagine that you:
- Have solid experience with people management working in a global company
- Possess general knowledge of applications and SAP – if you have insight into infrastructure, it is an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Can adapt processes with ease and support and guide the team from a process point of view
- Have the ability to travel 10-20 days a year depending on projects and assignments
- Speak and write Danish and English effortlessly
As a global organisation, we offer opportunities to further develop internally, whether it is in another role, function or location. Regardless of where you work, you will be part of a multicultural workplace, because ECCO is a melting pot of different cultures, perspectives and ideas from which you can learn.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
For additional information, you can reach out to Susan Hvam Sølvbjærg, Head of IT Service Delivery, on +45 5129 4955.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.