We are looking for someone that can design seamless and effective online user experiences. If you have a mobile-first approach and can plan and visualize end-to-end online user experiences, throughout the shopper path, then this could be your dream move.
We’d love to get to know you if you…..
- Like the idea of embracing Scandinavian style, sustainability, innovation and marketing in ECCO’s team in Denmark or in the Netherlands
- Can speak to effective integrated consumer journey examples, that you have visualized and planned out
- Have a mobile first approach to designing and mapping consumer experience across all touchpoints
- Feel as comfortable driving short term conversion approaches with longer term equity building experiences
- Fully - up to date with software applications and new techniques in journey and experience design
- Use multiple inputs to improve the end-to-end consumer experience
The role reports to the Online Consumer Experience Team Leader
This position is available either at our HQ in Tønder, Denmark or at our Global Business Development office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Please note that possession of European working entitlements is required.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.