Would you like to bring your solid experience into play as you develop responsive, adaptive and scalable digital solutions that will capture the imagination and deliver immersive experiences?
Joining our new Digital Hub, you will play an active hand in our digital transformation as you help provide the foundations and underpinnings for best-in-class websites and web apps.
So, grab this opportunity to impact a modern web landscape and make your mark on a still growing team of peers.
Develop innovative software components
Joining us at our newly established Digital Hub in Copenhagen, Denmark, you become part of a highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team with a start-up culture.
Stepping into this senior role, you will design and implement APIs, planning and executing the deployment process. You will do so while constantly seeking to improve deliverables and team learnings, and you will be mentoring junior developers, working on presentations, code-review, pair-programming, etc.
You will also need to acquire a thorough understanding of business needs and priorities by developing strong relationships with business owners – just as you will champion effective technical decision-making by understanding business goals and objectives.
Moreover, your key tasks include:
- Leading the design, development, testing and delivery of innovative software components
- Designing with NFRs (SEO, security, privacy, performance, etc.) in mind to guarantee the achievement of defined KPIs
- Minimising technical risk, ensuring high-quality output and providing technical answers to solve problems
- Assuring that policies and procedures are thoroughly developed, complied with and maintained
- Facilitating an implementation approach to achieve continuous integration, delivery and automation through the DevOps pipeline
Solid experience developing internet-scale solutions
You know how to promote continuous improvement by being analytical, proactive and pragmatic and by taking ownership of tasks. Also, you are known for your ability to navigate complex environments and your talent for focusing on business needs.
You are comfortable assessing the trade-offs of using different engineering solutions to tackle a problem. It is also vital that you bring a thorough understanding of Lean and Agile methodologies. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Bring a bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Have 5+ years of experience developing internet-scale solutions, ideally within e-commerce
- Have 3+ years of experience with Node.js and/or .NET environments and a solid understanding of the associated ecosystems
- Have experience using Azure PaaS and serverless components as well as containerisation tools (Docker, Kubernetes, DAPR, KEDA) to develop and deploy microservices
- Have experience in the design of clear and maintainable APIs
- Are proficient with Git and its related tooling (branching flow, CLI commands, etc.)
- Have experience with GitHub, GitHub Actions, Jira and Confluence
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and good interpersonal skills
Be different and fit in
When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. The typical ECCO employee is always curious, never quite satisfied with the status quo and strives for excellence and superior quality in every single product.
Also, you will be joining a newly established and still growing team of likeminded people. Acting as a centre of engineering excellence, we have all the tools and technologies needed to complete our tasks in the best and most innovative ways.
“We endeavour to embrace the aspects of a generative culture, which means that you can be sure that you’re listened to and included” concludes Paul Harris, IT Development Director.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
For additional information, you can reach out to Paul Harris, IT Development Director on +45 2018 8794.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on https://enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 21,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code - our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning - the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you´re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you´ll fit right in.