This is a great opportunity if you want to work in the intersection between business and IT. Help us develop tangible PIM solutions that increase our product sales and marketing efforts across our B2B and B2C channels globally.
Join ECCO and a team where we walk the path of innovation. Here, you will step into a prominent role with a lot of visibility.
“Our stakeholders from Sales and Marketing will know who you are and ask for your help. And you’ll get a key role, sharpening our customer focus and driving our digital agenda forward,” says Martin Doens, Head of Commercial IT
You will become part of our Global IT team and join 8 skilled colleagues in the Commercial IT Competence Center. Here, you will be responsible for driving the development and enhancements of ECCO’s global PIM system containing all our product and asset data – from pictures and prices to product descriptions of our shoe collections.
Thus, you will be the catalyst in converting business requirements into IT specifications and deliver solutions to all PIM stakeholders using the system – e.g. from our E-commerce, Marketing and Category Management teams all the way to our B2B (wholesale) and B2C customers.
To ensure an optimal PIM system, you will be working in an agile IT set-up together with our developers, scrum masters and architects, just as you will collaborate with our Master Data team and our DAM product owner (digital asset management) to ensure data quality and governance.
Furthermore, you will:
- Own and manage the backlog of enhancement and project requests from PIM stakeholders and propose recommendations on how to meet their needs
- Manage changes to the product data feed to integrated systems such as DAM, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, B2C marketplaces, etc.
- Define vision, strategy, outcome and road maps for the PIM solutions
- Participate in Scrum meetings, solution architecture and technical design
- Help specify requirements and support the end-to-end efforts for testing, validation and sign-off
“Right now, marketing, sales and retail are expanding. A lot of exciting stuff is going on, and you’ll get your hands on all the newest technology to support your endeavours,” says Martin.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
You will take up a highly complex role with demanding stakeholders. This requires strong communications skills and the ability to stand your ground. Also, you will need your ability to look at PIM as a whole and take a helicopter view while also going into detail to tie loose ends together and anticipate issues before they arise.
We also imagine that you:
- Bring 5-7 years of experience from a similar role, working with IT project management, data management, process improvements or similar
- Are technically savvy and have an understanding of PIM, systems integrations and data architecture
- Hold a relevant master’s degree within engineering, computer science, business or similar
- Preferably have experience with Scrum/agile development – and you might also have experience from the retail industry but it is not a requirement
- Speak and write English effortlessly
We will walk you through everything you need to know about our world, and you will find all the help you need to be a success. We believe that challenging each other will help us develop – every day.
Our HQ is in Denmark, and we would prefer it if you are based here. But, as a global organisation, we are also open to you being based at our Amsterdam location. Regardless of where you work, you will be part of a multicultural workplace, because ECCO is a melting pot of different cultures, perspectives and ideas from which you can learn.
READY FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
For additional information, you can reach out to Martin Doens, Head of Commercial IT, on +31 6 2120 9636.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.