Would you like to work in the intersection between business and IT? And can you help us further develop our tangible and user-friendly DAM solutions while engaging with a wide array of stakeholders from our creative and digital teams?
Kick-start your career at ECCO and join a team where we walk the path of innovation.
“This is definitely a career-accelerating opportunity. You’ll learn a lot while helping us drive our digital agenda forward – with more customer focus and agility,” says Martin Doens, Head of Commercial IT.
You will become part of our Global IT team and join 8 skilled colleagues in the Commercial IT Competence Center. Here, you will be responsible for driving the development and enhancements of ECCO’s global DAM system containing all our digital content and assets – from pictures and videos to data sheets of our shoe collections.
Thus, you will be the catalyst in converting business requirements into IT specifications, and you will deliver solutions to all DAM stakeholders using the system – e.g. our digital designers and communications teams – and of course our customers who view and purchase our products via B2B and B2C e-commerce and marketplace channels.
To ensure an optimal DAM system, you will be working in an agile IT set-up together with our developers, just as you will collaborate with our Master Data team and our PIM product owner (Product Information Management) to ensure data quality and governance.
Managing a variety of stakeholders to ensure user-friendly solutions, you will:
- Own, manage and prioritise the backlog of enhancements and project requests from DAM stakeholders and propose recommendation on how to meet their needs
- Make sure the marketing and communications teams (among other stakeholders) are on-boarded and trained, so they know how to use the DAM system
- Collaborate with our digital team in Portugal, responsible for shooting pictures and designing graphics
- Participate in Scrum meetings, solution architecture and technical design and help steer the Scrum team
- Specify requirements and support the end-to-end efforts for testing, validation and sign-off
- Look into optimising the DAM user experience and DAM integrations, e.g. with the PIM system, Salesforce, Marketplaces, etc.
“Right now, marketing, sales and omni-channel retail are expanding. A lot of exciting stuff is going on, and you’ll get your hands on all the newest technology to support our endeavours,” says Martin.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
You have an innate can-do attitude and are a quick learner who can hit the ground running. You love to engage with different stakeholders and in order to do so, your communications skills are on point. Moreover, you are a critical thinker, and your analytical skills allow you to anticipate issues before they arise.
We also imagine that you:
- Bring a few years of experience from a similar role, working with IT project management, data asset management, process improvements or similar
- Are technically savvy and hands-on when needed and have experience with DAM and/or PIM tools
- Hold a relevant master’s degree within engineering, computer science, business or similar
- Preferably have experience with Scrum/agile development
- Speak and write English effortlessly
We will walk you through everything you need to know about our world, and you will find all the help you need to be a success. We believe that challenging each other will help us develop – every day.
Our HQ is in Denmark, and we would prefer it if you are be based here. But, as a global organisation, we are also open to you being based at our Amsterdam location. Regardless of where you work, you will be part of a multicultural workplace, because ECCO is a melting pot of different cultures, perspectives and ideas from which you can learn.
READY FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
For additional information, you can reach out to Martin Doens, Head of Commercial IT, on +31 6 2120 9636.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.