Are you ready to kick-start your career in a small, but impactful team? And do you want to take on tasks related to product management, B2C marketing and data analytics?
You will support our Product Manager as well as our Marketing Specialist for ECCO’s Outdoor product range – the fastest growing product segment in ECCO. And you will have ample opportunity to develop your skills and take on more responsibility with time. You will report to the Senior Product and Marketing Manager.
You will join 5 colleagues in the Outdoor business unit team in Tønder. We are in the process of rebranding ourselves and disrupting the outdoor footwear business, which you will get to play an important part in.
You will support the team in achieving a consumer-centric go-to-market (GTM) approach as our new outdoor collection is being released. You will also handle operational tasks, e.g. ensure that collection information is well-maintained in relevant systems. Moreover, you will assist in continuously improving our processes and workflows.
Specifically, you will:
- Support the product management team throughout the seasonal development process, collaborating with Design, R&D and legal functions
- Develop seasonal support material, e.g. product descriptions and benefit-driven communication of product specifications for press releases
- Prepare and analyse data that will serve as the base/foundation for decision-making, e.g. sales and forecast figures and marketing KPIs
- Maintain collection and product data throughout the product development process in various systems and documents
- Support the preparation of fairs, trade events, product conferences, sales kick-offs and similar
Qualifications and Work Experience:
As we are constantly evolving in ECCO – and are currently shifting our focus in the product and marketing organisation – it is important that change is a motivating factor for you.
You work in a highly organised manner, can work independently, and you want to contribute with your ideas on how we can develop. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Hold a degree in marketing, product management, communication or similar
- Have gained your first experiences within marketing, project management, product management, analytical projects or similar – however, this is not a must
- Are flexible to travel internationally approx. 20 days a year depending on the project, e.g. to attend photo shootings or trade fairs
- Are proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Speak and write English fluently
We offer a challenging and varied job in an international organisation that is constantly developing. ECCO is characterised by an informal environment, and we value cooperation, initiative and new ideas.
Your continued personal and professional development is essential to us, and we offer participation in internal and external courses, education and conferences supporting this development.
ECCO is an international organisation with many nationalities in many countries. We aim at reflecting the same multicultural environment at our headquarters in Southern Jutland. All qualified applications are therefore very welcome, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, age or ethnical background.
For more information on this position, please contact Tobias Roth, Senior Product & Marketing Manager, Outdoor on +45 5159 8817.
Please send your application and CV through our site, enter.ecco.com.
Send your application as soon as possible as we stop the search when the right candidate shows up.