Would you like to work in the intersection between business and IT? And can you help us further develop our tangible and user-friendly PIM (Product Information Management) and DAM (Digital Asset Management) solutions while engaging with a wide array of stakeholders from our creative and digital teams?
Kick-start your career at ECCO and join a team where we walk the path of innovation.
“This is definitely a career-accelerating opportunity. You’ll learn a lot while helping us drive our digital agenda forward – with more customer focus and agility while developing further your technical skills” says Aleandro Carniel, Head of Commercial IT.
You will become part of our Global IT team and join 8 skilled colleagues in the Commercial IT Competence Center. Here, you will be responsible for driving the development and enhancements of ECCO’s global PIM and DAM system containing all our digital content and assets – from pictures and videos to data sheets of all of our product collections.
Thus, you will be the catalyst in converting business requirements into IT specifications, and you, under the guidance and cooperation with the PIM and DAM Product Owner will deliver solutions to all PIM and DAM stakeholders using these platforms – e.g. our digital designers and communications teams – and of course our customers who view and purchase our products via the (B2B & B2C) e-commerce and marketplace channels.
To ensure optimal PIM and DAM platforms, you will be working in an agile IT set-up together with other developers, just as you will collaborate with our Master Data team and our PIM and DAM product owner to ensure data quality, governance and stable platforms.
Managing the PIM and DAM solutions to ensure user-friendly solutions, you will:
- Support in defining data interfaces, standards, formats, and APIs between both internal systems and external solutions
- Organizing, transforming, and delivering images and other digital assets
- Writing and updating specifications and providing guidance to development teams
- Investigating and resolving technical problems
- Understanding business challenges and solving them through technology
- Understand how PIM, DAM, and other solutions with customer-facing endpoints like websites and configuration tools connects with backend systems including PLM, ERP, and MDM
- Collaborate with our digital teams in Portugal, responsible for shooting pictures and designing graphics
- Enhance our PIM and DAM ecosystem by extending the data model, deploying new features and functionality, and designing supporting tools and processes
- Look into optimizing PIM and DAM user experience and integrations with other solutions
“Right now, marketing, sales, and omnichannel retail are expanding at an incredible speed. A lot of exciting projects are going on, and you’ll have the unique opportunity to leave your footprint in this fantastic journey while having access to the newest technology to support your endeavours” says Aleandro.
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
You have an innate can-do attitude and are a quick learner who can hit the ground running. You love to engage with different stakeholders and in order to do so, your communications skills are on point. Moreover, you are a critical thinker, and your analytical skills allow you to anticipate issues before they arise.
We also imagine that you:
- Bring a few years of experience from a similar role, working with IT project management, data asset management, product information management, and process improvements or similar
- Are technically savvy, hands-on when needed, and have experience with DAM and PIM tools and Analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Hold a relevant master’s degree within engineering, computer science, business or similar
- Preferably have experience with Scrum/agile development
- Speak and write English effortlessly
We will walk you through everything you need to know about our world, and you will find all the help you need to be a success. We believe that challenging each other will help us develop – every day.
Our HQ is in Denmark, and we would prefer it if you are be based here. But, as a global organisation, we are also open to have you based in any of our Global Offices. Regardless of where you work, you will be part of a multicultural workplace, because ECCO is a melting pot of different cultures, perspectives and ideas from which you can learn.
READY FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
For additional information, you can reach out to Aleandro Carniel, Head of Commercial IT, on +45 7491 1625.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on https://enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 21,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.