It’s time. Hygge, innovation, @eccoshoes and mobile first consumer experience
If you can plan and visualize end to end consumer experiences, throughout the shopper path, then this could be your dream move
We’d love to get to know you if you…..
- Like the idea of embracing Scandinavian style, sustainability, innovation and marketing in ECCO’s team in Denmark or in the Netherlands
- Can speak to effective consumer experiences, that you have visualized and planned out
- Have a mobile first approach to designing and mapping consumer experience across all touchpoints
- Are comfortable driving short term conversion approaches and longer term equity building experiences
- Use a logical, step-by-step approach to ensure experiences are user friendly and simple for end user
- Are up to date with software applications and new techniques in journey and experience design
The role reports to the Online Consumer Experience Team Leader
This position is available either at our HQ in Tønder, Denmark or at our Global Business Development office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Please note that possession of European working entitlements is required.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.