We are looking for a performance data analyst, passionate about growth marketing, performance data, analysis and insights.
If you are ambitious and can deliver performance analytics to support growth marketing then this could be your dream move.
We’d love to get to know you if you…..
- Like the idea of embracing Scandinavian style, sustainability, innovation and marketing in ECCO’s team in Denmark or in the Netherlands
- Are focused on marketing measurement and attribution covering key areas of ROI or ROAS; acquisition cost and consumer lifetime value
- Use data and reporting to accurately inform multiple stakeholders and recommend campaign investments, changes, and increases
- Understand retail and know how to process a large volume of complex data with precision and translate it into clear report outs to leadership
- Can implement budget setting and tracking tools for marketing within a consumer first eCommerce/retail business
- Master eCommerce analytics, tracking and reporting tools, ideally at global scale
The role reports to the Manager, Marketing Effectiveness.
This position is available either at our HQ in Tønder, Denmark or at our Global Business Development office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Please note that possession of European working entitlements is required.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.