If you are looking for an IT job packed with impact and challenges, this is your opportunity. At ECCO we have embarked on an exciting IT journey, adding significant value to ECCO’s challenging growth plans – with you as a contributor to our Global IT Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) team.
We are looking for an independent, skilled and focused SAP Integration (PO/PI/XI) Consultant. As a member of the Infrastructure and Operations Team the whole world is your working place. You will be working with global development, maintenance, implementation of integration solutions, and assisting architecture planning and design of systems. The Global Infrastructure and Operations, is a team of 40+ competent and passionate colleagues engaged in the design, development and maintenance of our core and global infrastructure.
As a SAP Integration Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and map business requirements to IT deliverables
- Design and implement integration solutions, initial support and handover to support
- Support of running solutions
- Facilitate and contribute knowledge sharing
- Quality assurance
- Documentation & Best practices to be followed
- Regular contact with both external and internal business partners
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- 5+ years of work experience
- Experience with SAP Process Orchestration (PO/PI/XI) development
- You are ‘hands-on’ and can get things done in a supportable manner
- You are Self-motivated, flexible, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- You are structured, self-driven, independent, efficient and adaptable
- You are true team player (friendly, polite, collaborative), open to feedback and able to give feedback that is honest, helpful and kind
- Fluent in English (Corporate language and used every day in the department)
General knowledge of middleware/integration technologies
General insight into SAP ERP processes
Relevant education/experience in SAP
Development experience in ABAP or JAVA
Knowledge of .net, XML, Webservices
Knowledge of EDI standards like X12, EDIFACT, SEPA
We offer a challenging and varied job in a very international company and multicultural environment, constantly developing, and characterized by a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
At ECCO, career development is a priority – and important to our success. We invest in our people. Your continued personal and professional development is essential to us and we offer participation in internal and external courses, vendor specific educations and conferences supporting this development.
ECCO’s innovative approach, which can be found throughout our value chain, combined with the aim of being excellent in everything we do, is what makes us standout as a company. Adding sincere commitment where diversity and personal development take pride of place, demonstrates why more than 21,500 employees around the world prefer ECCO as their employer.
You can expect some travelling. This position can be located at ECCO HQ Bredebro/DK, João de Vêr, Portugal (Porto area) or Amsterdam/NL.
For more information on this position, please contact SAP Systems Team Lead, Joaquim Monteiro, at +351 256 314 000.
Send your application as soon as possible, as we stop the search when the right candidate shows up.