Do you want to develop and fast-track your career in a rapidly growing IT area? And do you want to be responsible for managing complex software assets and licenses, skilfully limiting the risks related to owning and using software?
“This is a learning-by-doing position, where you get to absorb knowledge while contributing to defining your own workday – all that in a company with pretty amazing development opportunities” says Head of CIO Office, Marco Baasch.
Become the go-to expert on IT and software asset management
Based out of our HQ in Bredebro, you will be joining our Global IT department and specifically our CIO Office team. We are a fairly new team with 7 team members acting as the link between IT and business – more specifically, we support our IT division by managing our procurement, contracts, tenders, license management and budget follow-up.
As our new IT asset manager, you will enter into a trainee position where, in time, you will be establishing processes for how we handle our licenses and software assets. In relation to this, you ensure that ECCO is fully licensed at all times, and that our end users comply with software license agreements.
We expect that your trainee period will last approximately 2 years, giving you a fair share of responsibilities very early on.
In a hands-on workday, you will among other things:
- Develop and document processes for how we manage and keep track of our software assets
- Conduct internal software audits and facilitate external audits with our vendors
- Investigate and report on license compliance issues and remediation options
- Advise colleagues across ECCO on do’s and don’ts regarding licensing set-ups
- Collaborate with our IT technicians, legal department, procurement and team managers within Group IT
You should expect some days of travel activity per year, which will be adjusted according to your role and needs.
“This is a pretty golden opportunity to jump on the fast-moving train that is IT and software asset management – there is a high industry demand for this expertise, which is not taught at any school” says Marco further.
You have IT flair and are curious about asset management
With curiosity and a drive for learning and fast-tracking your career, you bring a keen interest in software asset management and licenses. What's more, you have an independent and pragmatic approach to your tasks, and you have the stamina to sometimes face resistance.
And then it really will not hurt your chances if you have a great sense of humour and can whip out a knock-knock joke once in a while.
Also, we imagine that you:
- Have a relevant background – perhaps an IT, business or legal degree
- Have IT flair, so that you can better understand the complex terms in the licensing agreements
- Perhaps have experience with Microsoft and SAP licensing combined with an understanding of cloud licenses (like SaaS, IaaS and PaaS) – otherwise having an interest in becoming an expert
- Are able to navigate in an international environment with cultural differences, speaking and writing English effortlessly
Become the expert and influence our future IT strategy
Joining this new team, you will not only get to influence your own workday and development – you will also contribute to shaping the culture overall. And with your professional growth as the goal, you will in time become a true expert in your field and strongly influence ECCO's software asset management strategy in IT.
Did we catch your attention?
For more information on this position, please contact Head of CIO Office, Marco Baasch on +45 26 29 22 75.
Please send your application and CV as soon as possible, as we will review applications on an ongoing basis.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on https://enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 21,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code - our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning - the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you´re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you´ll fit right in.