Do you want to gain in-depth knowledge of the future of Retail through a Digital lens? Want to continue learning, and develop personally and professionally? How about building an international network? And experiencing the ECCO world across multiple locations globally?
ECCO is looking for an ambitious international NextGen (trainee) for a career track in our Global Digital team, a unique opportunity to kickstart their career in our global company. As a NextGen on a Global Digital career track, you will be part of the team responsible for delivering innovation and growth within ECCO’s digital presence globally. Your role will be to develop your knowledge and expertise within ECCO’s digital universe. This includes areas such as consumer engagement, business operations, digital product management and digital delivery supporting markets and platforms.
- Process optimisation on digital commerce platforms
- Support on commerce cloud and marketing cloud
- Product management and product merchandising
- Involvement in business development activities and business intelligence
- Compliance, digital growth and analytics
- Contribute to defining best practice processes for retail and omni-channel approaches
- Involvement in digital creative, social media and CRM
- Supporting the regional wholesale and retail teams with digital initiatives to protect, defend and champion the ECCO brand
Qualifications and Work Experience:
If you are our future ECCO NextGen, you
- Have a minimum high school education up to Master degree level, preference for digital media/retail related focus
- Have a natural interest in web data/analytics, with experience in Google Analytics preferred
- Have previous experience within retail (on or offline), along with a passion for retail
- Are quality focused, detail oriented and results driven with proven problem solving skills
- Thrive on challenges. You enjoy a dynamic environment and having many things to do at the same time
- Can work independently, but also enjoy working in groups and leading the way if necessary
- Are confident with proven networking and relationship building skills
- Possess a global mindset and are willing to not only travel during the programme, but be open to be based abroad in the mid to long terms
- Have excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of other languages is a distinct advantage
- WE ARE ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN NATIONALS FROM JAPAN AND SOUTH KOREA
Come walk the world with us!
On the 2 or 3 year NextGen Programme you will experience a professional playground of global job rotations, becoming leather and shoe makers, gaining exposure to our retail organisation, learning from inspirational colleagues and a mix of on-the-job and structured learning. Under the guidance of key leaders, we will offer ongoing support to aid your career development and advance your skills, as you grow into ECCO’s next generation of leaders and specialists.
Whether you work with Finance, Sales, Digital or IT, we are all one family with at least two things in common - passion for what we do and a drive to achieve the very best. This passion and drive is what characterises ECCO and what makes us a successful global company. At ECCO, we invest in our people. We provide our employees with ongoing opportunities for professional training and development, constant challenges and internal mobility in a global network. With over 20,000 employees from over 60 nationalities, we offer this unique opportunity to become an ECCO NextGen and be fully immersed in our genuine multinational business that encompasses a rich mix of cultures, languages and backgrounds.