Do you want to gain in-depth knowledge of Finance and Business Controlling? Want to continue learning, and develop personally and professionally? How about building an international network? And experiencing the ECCO world across multiple locations globally?
ECCO is looking for an ambitious international NextGen (trainee) for a career track in our Finance and Business Control teams, a unique opportunity to kickstart their career in our global company. As a NextGen on this career track you will develop your knowledge and expertise within Finance and Business Control, by understanding the relationship between accounting, financial reporting and business control operations, process and structure within a commercial environment. During the programme, you will be exposed to ECCO’s Finance and Business Control, not only from a corporate level, but also for our sales regions and production units, in order to become an integral member of the finance function in the ECCO group worldwide. As an ECCO NextGen you will be given the opportunity to prove your natural leadership skills both during and beyond the programme.
- Financial and business controlling (monthly, quarterly, annual, dynamic forecast/YEP and budgets)
- Business and performance analyses
- Working with strategic targets and achievement of these
- Challenging the business and helping to innovate finance processes
- Sales and cost controlling and exposure to accounting fundamentals
- Various analyses for management
- Support and spar with internal stakeholders on financial topics
Qualifications and Work Experience:
If you are our future ECCO NextGen, you:
- Have a Finance or Economics specific Master’s degree. Experience of basic accounting is extremely advantageous
- Are a proven networker or relationship builder
- Are an experienced IT user, especially with MS Office
- Are ambitious and hard-working with an eye for detail and a drive for success
- Thrive on challenges. You enjoy working in an autonomous role in a regularly changing environment
- Are quality oriented and results driven
- Possess a global mind-set, are open to working with colleagues from different cultural backgrounds and are willing to travel between Asian and European units
- Have excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of other languages is a distinct advantage
Come walk the world with us!
On the 2 year NextGen Programme you will experience a professional playground of global job rotations, becoming leather and shoe makers, gaining exposure to our retail organisation, learning from inspirational colleagues and a mix of on-the-job and structured learning. Under the guidance of key leaders, we will offer ongoing support to aid your career development and advance your skills, as you grow into ECCO’s next generation of leaders and specialists.
Whether you work with Finance, Sales, Product, Digital or IT, we are all one family with at least two things in common - passion for what we do and a drive to achieve the very best. This passion and drive is what characterises ECCO and what makes us a successful global company. At ECCO, we invest in our people. We provide our employees with ongoing opportunities for professional training and development, constant challenges and internal mobility in a global network. With over 20,000 employees from over 60 nationalities, we offer this unique opportunity to become an ECCO NextGen and be fully immersed in our genuine multinational business that encompasses a rich mix of cultures, languages and backgrounds.