This is a great opportunity if you want to work in the intersection between business and IT. Help us further develop tangible PIM and DAM solutions that increase our product sales and marketing efforts across our B2B and B2C channels globally.
Join ECCO and a team where we walk the path of innovation. Here, you will step into a prominent role with a lot of visibility.
“Our stakeholders from Sales and Marketing will know who you are and ask for your help. And you’ll get a key role, sharpening our customer focus and driving our digital agenda forward” says Aleandro Carniel, Head of Commercial IT.
You will become part of our Global IT team and join 8 skilled colleagues in the Commercial IT Competence Center. Here, you will be responsible for driving the development and enhancements of ECCO’s global PIM and DAM systems containing all our product and asset data – from pictures and prices to product descriptions of all of our product collections.
Thus, you will be the catalyst in converting business requirements into IT specifications and deliver solutions to all PIM and DAM stakeholders using the system – e.g. from our E-commerce, Marketing, Category Management teams all the way to our B2B (wholesale) and B2C customers.
To ensure an optimal PIM and DAM systems, you will be working in an agile IT set-up together with our developers, scrum masters and architects, just as you will collaborate with our Master Data team and our PIM and DAM specialist to ensure data quality and governance.
Furthermore, you will:
- Own and manage the backlog of enhancement and project requests from PIM and DAM stakeholders and propose recommendations on how to meet their needs
- Manage changes to the product data feed to integrated systems such as PIM, DAM, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, B2C marketplaces etc.
- Define vision, strategy, architecture and road maps for the PIM and DAM solutions
- Provide technical thought leadership, contribute to roadmaps, and collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to design and integrate effective and optimized solutions
- Design, plan, and implement solutions and integrations that support ECCO’s go-to-market strategy and customer experience, including Product Information Management (PIM), Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Unite the knowledge and skills of business stakeholders and technologists to actualize practical, elegant, and efficient solutions that serve ECCO’s customers
- Participate in Scrum meetings, solution architecture and technical design
- Help specify requirements and support the end-to-end efforts for testing, validation and sign-off
“Right now, marketing, sales, and omnichannel retail are expanding at an incredible speed. A lot of exciting projects are going on, and you’ll have the unique opportunity to leave your footprint in this fantastic journey while having access to the newest technology to support your endeavours” says Aleandro.
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
You will take up a highly complex role with demanding stakeholders. This requires strong communications skills and the ability to stand your ground. Also, you will need your ability to look at PIM and DAM as a whole and taking a helicopter view while also going into detail to tie loose ends together and anticipate issues before they arise.
We also imagine that you:
- Bring 5-7 years of experience from a similar role, working with IT project management, data management, process improvements or similar
- Are technically savvy and have an understanding of PIM, DAM, systems integrations and data architecture
- Hold a relevant master’s degree within engineering, computer science, business or similar
- Preferably have experience with Scrum/agile development – and you might also have experience from the retail industry but it is not a requirement
- Speak and write English effortlessly
We will walk you through everything you need to know about our world, and you will find all the help you need to be a success. We believe that challenging each other will help us develop – every day.
Our HQ is in Denmark, and we would prefer it if you are based here. But, as a global organisation, we are also open to have you based in our Global location. Regardless of where you work, you will be part of a multicultural workplace, because ECCO is a melting pot of different cultures, perspectives and ideas from which you can learn.
READY FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
For additional information, you can reach out to Aleandro Carniel, Head of Commercial IT, on +45 7491 1625.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on https://enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 21,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.