Want to help us boost sales and create merchandising and campaign displays that spark consumer interest?
Stepping into this global position, you get to make your mark on various visual merchandising (VM) marketing campaigns as the supporting go-to person. So, grab this career-building opportunity to take on exciting projects and help pave the way for new ideas and concepts.
Support our VM marketing campaigns
Joining us in Tønder, Denmark, you become part of the Creative Brand Experience team. Here, you will support the development and design of store concepts and strategies by working closely with the team’s VM designers as well as our Concept Development team, which is based in Amsterdam.
In the endeavour to help ensure that campaigns, strategies and concepts are aligned with the ECCO brand both online and in-store, you will:
- Support managers and designers in developing and delivering retail graphic design assets
- Coordinate briefings, timelines, budgets, workflows, projects, guidelines, manuals and related approvals from concept brief to delivery
- Assist in designing product displays, window displays and other points of purchase promotions (POS) for all visual merchandising strategies and store concepts
- Manage the graphic design and communication of all visual assets for store concepts, launches and refreshes
- Develop, design and manage the window and in-store campaign guidelines for the markets
A strong understanding of retail and a knack for coordination
On a personal level, you are known as a strong team player who works with a sense of urgency and hands-on approach to the task at hand. Also, you know how to work with others at all levels of an organisation.
We are open to your overall level of experience, but you do need to understand retail environments and how our consumers shop. You will also need to have an understanding of the interior space planning principles.
Therefore, we imagine that you:
- Have an understanding – ideally combined with 1-2 years of relevant experience – of all aspects of store visual design coordination for a footwear, fashion or lifestyle brand
- Might have a BA in visual communications, merchandising, marketing or related field, though this is not a requirement
- Can present multiple success cases for visual merchandising design and delivery projects
- Know how to drive traffic and increase sales revenue across a range of store formats, including large-scale concept stores
- Have strong coordination skills – if you have experience coordinating projects to create compelling in-store visual merchandising, this is a plus
- Have experience in direct market contact and market support
- Are well-versed in store concept development, including sourcing and shop fit materials
Be different and fit in
When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. The typical ECCO employee is always curious, never quite satisfied with the status quo and strives for excellence and superior quality in every single product.
You will also be stepping into a global role, interacting with colleagues across our organisation and impacting the way we do VM marketing campaigns.
“It’s an exciting time to join us – we are working on new store concepts and new ways of doing campaigns, and you get to be part of that” concludes Jill Cho Ahn, who is Creative Brand Experience Manager.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
For additional information, you can reach out to Jillian Cho Ahn, Creative Brand Experience Manager on +45 23 73 11 27.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on https://enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 21,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code - our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning - the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you´re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you´ll fit right in.