Do you enjoy condensing large amounts of data into consumer behaviour insights and meaningful recommendations?
Then join us and become a driving force behind advancing the analytics discipline at ECCO. Bringing forth findings that can directly influence our strategic direction, you will help empower business units to make data-driven decisions.
You will join Market Intelligence – a new team in ECCO. We take part in leading our data science and analyses initiatives and drive an ambitious strategy to generate unique customer and market insights through advanced data analysis, business analysis and data modelling.
As a data analyst, you will play a central role in delivering analytics and data-driven solutions to the business in order to optimise decision-making and drive overall growth. Your insights will be essential in making Marketing Intelligence a go-to advisor, ensuring that we understand our end users and work in a more consumer-centric way.
Working either with the team or on your own projects, you will:
- Develop and identify new trends and insights, testing hypotheses through statistical methods based on the different data streams within ECCO.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis – you will clean, prepare and synthesise data for use in descriptive analysis and predictive and prescriptive models.
- Perform datamining and evaluate data quality.
- Develop and own an analytics platform (e.g. consumer behaviour, click streams analysis, consumer and brand demand and sentiment analysis).
- Incorporate domain-specific insights and build expertise in ECCO’s front-end domains, ranging from wholesale, retail and e-tail/omnichannel sales to digital marketing and beyond.
- Participate in the prototyping phases of draft developments of new modelling tools based on R, Python or SQL.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
Your strong communication skills enable you to explain complex insights clearly to non-technical audiences. Possessing sound business acumen, problem-solving skills and confidence in your results, you are comfortable in making recommendations to stakeholders across organisational levels, contributing to the success of the company. Moreover:
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a quantitative discipline, e.g. statistics, mathematics, econometrics, economics, engineering or operation research.
- You have 1+ years’ experience in a quantitative role with a strong focus on statistics.
- You have considerable experience using data science/database software and programming languages, such as SQL, R, and Python.
- You are fluent in English and Danish.
- It is an advantage if you have experience with Google Analytics.
We offer a challenging and varied job in an international organisation that is constantly developing. ECCO is characterised by an informal environment, and we value cooperation, initiative and new ideas.
Your continued personal and professional development is essential to us, and we offer participation in internal and external courses, education and conferences supporting this development.
ECCO is an international organisation with many nationalities in many countries. We aim at reflecting the same multicultural environment at our headquarters in Southern Jutland. All qualified applications are therefore very welcome, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, age or ethnical background.
For more information on this position, please contact Vice President, Market Intelligence, Thomas Gøgsig on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your application and CV through our site, enter.ecco.com. Send your application as soon as possible as we stop the search when the right candidate shows up.