At ECCO, we have embarked on an exciting IT journey with transformational programmes, delivering top-notch, solid and secure digital platforms.
Would you like to walk the world with us as our e-commerce is booming, creating this critical role for you to fill?!
“You will be collecting both tactical and operational information from multiple sources to derive actionable threat information as digitisation grows and connects the entire business,” says Security Officer Anil Arjunan whom you will be reporting to.
As our cybersecurity threat hunter, you will be located in Bredebro, Denmark and you will be part of the IT Security Operations Centre Team within the Global Infrastructure, Operations and Cybersecurity department. Here, we operate, monitor, develop and maintain our core and global cybersecurity in the full value chain.
You will be responsible for ensuring security in the full stack, hunting threats, identifying vulnerabilities and breaches. Moreover, you will develop remediation activities, improving effectiveness and efficiency in defending ECCO’s users, systems and infrastructure across all global business units against cyberthreats. Specifically, you will:
- Triage incidents to identify specific vulnerability, determine scope, urgency and potential impact and make recommendations that enable expeditious remediation
- Analyse and report cyber defense trends
- Perform incident response tasks to support deployable incident response teams, including forensic collection, intrusion correlation, tracking, threat analysis and system remediation
- Establish a taxonomy of indicators of compromise (IOCs) and share this with other security colleagues, including the security operations center (SOC), counterparts within the IT team
- Write and publish cyber defense techniques and guidance and post incident reports to appropriate constituencies
Qualifications and Work Experience:
As a person, you have a passion for technology and how it can deliver business solutions Furthermore, you use your great interpersonal and English communication skills to interact, collaborate with and mentor stakeholders at all levels. And using your highly developed critical thinking, interpretative and analytical skills, you remain confident and resourceful in the face of challenges. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- May have a degree in computer science but more importantly have a minimum 5 years of working experience in cyberthreat hunting, threat intelligence, incident response and penetration testing
- Have a solid network and IT security background with knowledge on network components and their operation as well as appropriate network security controls and methods
- Have experience with GDPR and knowledge of relevant cybersecurity aspects of legislative and regulatory requirements relating to ethics and privacy
- Have knowledge of risk assessment, mitigation and management methods
- Know about operational impact of cybersecurity breaches on an organisation
At ECCO, career development is a priority – and important to our success. We invest in our people. Your continued personal and professional development is essential to us and we offer participation in internal and external courses, vendor specific educations and conferences supporting this development.
ECCO’s innovative approach, which can be found throughout our value chain, combined with the aim of being excellent in everything we do, is what makes us stand out as a company. Adding sincere commitment where diversity and personal development take pride of place, demonstrates why more than 25,500 employees around the world prefer ECCO as their employer.
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
For additional information, you can reach out to Security Officer Anil Arjunan at +31 615 192 900.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.