Would you like to play a crucial role and make an impact on our business performance while realising your full potential within category management?
Join our global ECCO family and help us create the footprints of tomorrow. Working with us, you will have a high influence on the strategic development of your category and the full life cycle of the products.
“You’ll be responsible for our Shoe Related Category with a clear focus on developing and making our product range a commercial sales success – especially our sock collection,” says Anne Rasmussen, Deputy Managing Director, Commercial Department.
You will be joining us at either our HQ in Tønder or if you reside in Switzerland at our office in Hunenberg, Zug. Here, you will become part of our Category Management team of 20 experienced professionals that plan, build and sell the commercial collection of ECCO within 5 different categories.
Doing so, you will be liaising with the Commercial Department to further develop and maintain the collection and seasonal products within your category, including socks, insoles, laces and care products. In this role, you will also collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as well as external designers, our Logistics and Supply Chain team and Sourcing Department. Working closely together, you will help create sample collections and reviews of end-season sell-through as well as research trends in preparation for the coming season and development of the collection.
More specifically, you will:
- Generate and incorporate competitor analysis as well as market trend research and sample feedback into collection planning
- Create and hand over design briefs, aligned with the global ECCO strategy and divisional targets
- Have regular and close contact with various suppliers to develop new commercial collections and be responsible for screening and sourcing new suppliers
- Manage the collection during the development process in terms of segments, price set-up, delivery windows and collection size
- Manage prices with commercial price build-up in corporation with the logistics and purchasing manager and Commercial Department
- Prepare facts and benefits and coordinate with our EA Marketing Department regarding labelling, etc.
Additionally, you provide collection support ahead of conferences and customer visits and you will also visit our offices in Switzerland, if you reside in Denmark. Therefore, you can expect approximately 30 travel days a year.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
As a person, you are an independent professional with an entrepreneurial spirit, a holistic understanding of your role and an organised mindset. You also thrive in a role with a global reach in an international and diverse cultural setting. Moreover, you have a good sense of humour and a proactive approach to your tasks at hand.
We also imagine that you:
- Have 2-5 years of experience within category management – a background within the textile industry is a plus
- Possess general knowledge of SAP while you excel at SharePoint and MS Office
- Have a strong sense of detail
- Speak and write Danish and English effortlessly – if you master additional languages such as Russian or Chinese, it is an advantage
As a global organisation, we offer opportunities to further develop internally, whether it is in another role, function or location. Regardless of where you work, you will be part of a multicultural workplace, because ECCO is a melting pot of different cultures, perspectives and ideas from which you can learn.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
For additional information, you can reach out to Anne Rasmussen, Deputy Managing Director, Commercial Department, on + 00 41 79 789 22 56.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.