Ready to improve, explore and work with responsive, adaptive and scalable digital solutions in an inspiring international environment?
Then grab this opportunity to work alongside highly skilled colleagues in our new Digital Hub in Copenhagen.
Here, you get to work on solutions that capture the imagination and deliver immersive experiences as you play an active hand in our digital transformation.
Develop innovative software components
Joining us at our newly established Digital Hub in Copenhagen, Denmark, you become part of a highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team with a start-up culture.
Our goal is to be a digital front runner within our field, and you get to play a major part in this by doing what you do best – developing digital solutions. You will design and implement APIs, planning and executing the deployment process and constantly seek to improve deliverables and team learnings.
Thus, working on solutions for our e-commerce websites, you will need to acquire a thorough understanding of business needs and priorities by developing strong relationships with business owners. You will also champion effective technical decision-making by understanding business goals and objectives.
Moreover, you will:
- Design, develop, test and deliver innovative software components
- Design with NFRs (SEO, security, privacy, performance, etc.) in mind to guarantee the achievement of defined KPIs
- Minimise technical risk and ensure high-quality output and provide technical answers to solve problems
- Assure that policies and procedures are thoroughly developed, complied with and maintained
- Promote continuous improvement by being analytical, proactive and pragmatic and by taking ownership of tasks
- Facilitate an implementation approach to achieve continuous integration, delivery and automation through the DevOps pipeline
Experience developing internet-scale solutions
On a personal level, you are known for your ability to navigate complex environments and your talent for focusing on business needs. Also, you are comfortable assessing the trade-offs of using different engineering solutions to tackle a problem.
It is also vital that you bring a thorough understanding of Lean and Agile methodologies. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Bring a bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Have a few years of experience developing internet-scale solutions, ideally within e-commerce
- Have experience with Node.js and/or .NET environments and a solid understanding of the associated ecosystems
- Have experience using Azure PaaS, serverless components and containerisation tools (Docker, Kubernetes, DAPR, KEDA) to develop and deploy microservices
- Have experience in the design of clear and maintainable APIs
- Are proficient with Git and its related tooling (branching flow, CLI commands, etc.)
- Have experience with GitHub, GitHub Actions, Jira and Confluence
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and good interpersonal skills
Be different and fit in
When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. The typical ECCO employee is always curious, never quite satisfied with the status quo and strives for excellence and superior quality in every single product.
Also, you will be joining a newly established and growing team of likeminded people. Acting as a centre of engineering excellence, we have all the tools and technologies needed to complete our tasks in the best and most innovative ways.
“We endeavour to embrace the aspects of a generative culture, which means that you can be sure that you’re listened to and included” concludes Paul Harris, IT Development Director.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
For additional information, you can reach out to Paul Harris, IT Development Director on +45 2018 8794.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on https://enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 21,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code - our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning - the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you´re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you´ll fit right in.