3D MATERIAL ARTIST
What we are looking for
- Do you have a passion for materials, shoes, sustainability and digitalization?
- ECCO PTG is looking for a 3D Material Artist! This will be a key role in the expanding ECCO Digital Design team.
- The 3D Material Artist is responsible for scanning materials and create Virtual materials, always assuring the quality control of both.
- You will need to keep the library organized and easy to be used by the Digital Design team.
- High School, preferable a degree in Computer Graphics (or proven experience);
- 3-6 years in a similar position;
- High technical proficiency of Adobe Substance Designer package, Photoshop, Autodesk Maya and Arnold renderer;
- English fluency;
- Be a positive team player, flexible, motivated and easy to work with;
- Availability to travel.
As a part of our onboarding program, you will be introduced to our different departments and your new colleagues.
We offer a challenging job in an international company that is in constant development, and characterized by an informal environment and a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.