Would you like to create the injection moulds that enable brand new shoe designs to hit the shelves in the seasons to come?
Join our global ECCO family and become part of our innovative R&D department. Here, you will help our designers’ ideas come to life while leaving your footprint on tomorrow’s shoe production.
“We have all shoe design and production facilities in-house. That means you will follow the entire process – from initial idea to 3D input and final shoes. I find that truly inspiring,” says Malte Jakobsen, Team Leader, Sole & Mould Development.
At our HQ in Bredebro, you will become part of our Mould Development & Engineering department, part of Global R&D. Here, you will work alongside 12 skilled CAD constructors, CAM programmers and mould technicians responsible for turning new ideas into innovative shoe designs.
Your job will be to make 3D constructions of moulds for shoe soles, and you will act as the link between our designers and production.
More specifically, you will:
- Receive 3D sole drawings from our designers and clarify technical issues and other aspects related to technical data with them.
- Construct 3D moulds in Siemens NX (Unigraphic) and/or PowerShape and make sure the mould fits into production
- Collaborate with our designers, mould specialists and montage technicians to ensure the perfect fit
- Participate in developing new innovative work methods for mould making
- Ensure that standards are followed and challenged
You are curious by nature and like to work in an innovative set-up where you can follow the entire shoemaking process – from initial idea to the final shoe is designed.
We also imagine that you:
- Have a professional background as a toolmaker, machine technician, constructor, 3D CAD engineer or similar
- Are familiar with 3D CAD software
- Have the flexibility to travel around 10 days a year to our departments in Portugal or Thailand
- Speak and write English effortlessly
Stepping into R&D, you will become part of an innovative state-of-the-art set-up where time flies and good ideas are shared across the tables. Collaboration is key, and as we also have Mould Development departments in Portugal and Thailand, you will work with colleagues in a highly international setting.
So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.
READY FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
For additional information, you can reach out to Malte Jakobsen, Team Leader, Sole & Mould Development, on +45 4095 7882.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.