We are looking for a Mobile Store Manager to support our London region!
Covering Stores: Oxford Street, Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road, Westfield, Kensington High Street, Kings Road and Wimbledon.
Full Time, Permanent (40 hours per week)
Do you have a passion for driving sales and exceeding customer expectations? Do you deliver excellence in your daily work? Are you motivated to develop yourself and the people you work with? Do you enjoy varied work and travelling?
This is an exciting opportunity to experience working in a variety of stores across London. You will provide Store Manager cover to stores with absences, including holidays, managing the daily operations of the attending stores , maximizing store turnover whilst maintaining high levels of customer service and promoting the ECCO brand.
To succeed in this position, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule based on the needs of the business
- Experience of managing a team in a fast-paced retail environment
- Commercial and results driven, you will fully understand what drives profit and have a proven track record of growing sales figures and targets.
- You will have experience of recruiting, motivating and developing the right people to create a highly effective and successful team.
- You will be sales focused with keen understanding of what great customer service and retail standards look like
- Have effective communication, time management, planning and organisational skills
What do we offer in return?
- A Competitive Salary
- Access to Private Health Insurance upon passing probation
- 28 Days Annual Holiday, increasing to 30 days after 3 years-service and 33 days after 5 years-service
- Generous discounts on ECCO products
- Company Bonus
- Training and Development
- Staff Uniform allowance
At ECCO, we are guided by respect for our heritage, our call for innovation, our quest for excellence, our dedication to care, and our passion.
We care about creating and maintaining strong, positive relationships with our colleagues, our partners, our customers, and the societies in which we live and work, with respect for diversity. Our work is based on quality craftsmanship, and we challenge convention as we strive for uniqueness.
ECCO employees are always curious, never quite satisfied with the status quo and strive for excellence. If you join our team, you join our family of shoe makers, of which you can be proud.