As a Supply Chain Administration Executive at ECCO GSPS, based in Singapore, the incumbent will be working in a fast paced dynamic environment, often balancing several priorities at the same time, while also being an Administrative resource to the Supply Chain Director and the Supply Chain Management Team. They will provide full spectrum of assigned administration duties, reporting and secretarial support, including but not limited to collation of data, scheduling of appointments & meetings, preparation of documents, etc. for the SCM department.
The general responsibilities of the position include but not limited to the followings:
- Administrative duties directly for the Supply Chain Director
- Administrative support for the Supply Chain Management team
- Collating and preparing reports at the discretion of the Supply Chain Director
- Working with Microsoft Office Suite, SAP and Power BI applications regularly
- Scheduling of appointments/meetings to support the Supply Chain Department
- Take minutes/notes during meetings/conferences
- Preparing presentation materials, collate/disseminate information as required, including reports and project timelines.
- Maintain filing system, including confidential documents for assigned tasks
- Coordinating meetings and cater for its requirements when necessary
- Manage calendar/diaries and travel itineraries directly for the Supply Chain Director
- Preparing of documents/files for appointments/meetings
- Assist Supply Chain Director in various personal matters as and when required
- Any other Ad-hoc task as appointed by Supply Chain Director
The Supply Chain Executive Assistant will work closely with the various managers in Supply Chain as well as other departments from time to time, and reports directly to the Supply Chain Director.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 21,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.