The Senior Merchandise Planner will be responsible for developing and implementing seasonal and fiscal merchandise plans to achieve company budgeted sales, pairs and margin goals.
As our Senior Merchandise Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage a 3-year planning model by brand and channel that measures net revenue, pairs, material sell thru, inventory turn and margin.
- Develop, bottoms up 1-year budget by brand for net revenue, pairs and inventory.
- Manage an in-season forecast by brand for sales, pairs, inventory and margin.
- Recommend merchandise strategies derived from trends and tactics that support the merchandising and financial objectives of both owned & operated retail stores and website.
- Present forecasts and action plans in alignment with ECCO S&OP.
- Analyze product performance and provide insights to Buyers on historical trend performance that include revenue, pairs and inventory.
- Summarize the opportunity and risk of a product plan as it relates to sell thru and financial metrics: initial mark-up, average unit retail, average unit cost, net margin dollars, and exchange rate.
- Work with sales channel managers and FP&A on pricing and margin expectations for the annual and DF budgeting process.
- Measure and monitor promotional and pricing strategies by Sales channels, provide recommendations to drive future pricing decisions.
- Partner with Demand Planning to ensure product forecast aligns with buy plans and merchandise flow.
- Manage the Business Intelligence merchandise reporting KPI’s.
If you have…
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of buying/planning experience.
- Strong financial, analytical and communication skills are essential.
- Keen understanding of retail financial measurements.
- Innovative thinking skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Ability to travel up to 5%, both domestic and internationally.
…we want to hear from you!