ECCO is a Global Leader in innovative comfort footwear. We are proud to say that our employees are our greatest resource and it is their commitment and drive that makes ECCO what it is today.
At ECCO, learning is a priority - and important to our success. We invest in our employees' professional and personal development and provide them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for career growth.
To reinforce the Group IT Team in Portugal we are looking for:
SAP GTS Consultant
You will be responsible for delivering 3rd level support and developing our GTS System to support our Customs Management Processes. Typically, you will also participate and/or run projects in relations to the processes around SAP GTS. The position also requires a keen interest in Customs and/or Tax legislation in order to secure the SAP GTS is up-to-date with respect to legal requirements.
You’ll engage with our business to collect, clarify and create the scope for our optimization initiatives. This involves:
• Participating in planning, structuring and prioritizing projects in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders
• Ensuring successful IT change management, including testing, QA, documentation and knowledge sharing as well as handover to operations and support in accordance with current IT guidelines and governance models
• Consulting and assisting in business change management, including adoption, deployment, training, and general knowledge sharing
• Have a deep insight in SAP GTS System and related processes
• Solid knowledge of SAP R3 and experience with interfacing between internal and external systems
• Fluent in English
• Excellent communication skills
• Team spirit
• Available to travel
Work location: ECCO’Let Portugal, Rua Francisco Rocha, 134, 4520-605 S. João de Vêr, Santa Maria da Feira, Portugal.